A chance meeting with World's sexiest DJ : Miss Kellie Acreman

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak

I was in Ipoh yesterday to meet up one of the sexiest DJ in the world, as featured in an overseas FHM magazine. There is a new place in town called Valor and they've managed to host the Carlsberg DJ Activation event. I've met a gorgeous bunch of DJ's, including a well known local DJ celebrity, Miss Patricia K.

I was fortunate enough to talk to the manager, Mr. Marzuki and he was nice enough to take photos of her and allow me to conduct an interview with her. However due to time constraints, the interview have been moved to today and unfortunately she has no time for me to conduct the interview. I will update this section of the post thread from time to time, to feature her voice interview with me over the phone.

Miss Patricia is a famous face to the DJ celebrity world. Although she is new to the DJ world, she is really good at what she do, making awesome music during her session. Her play is slowly transistioned to the lead DJ of the day, Miss Kellie.

Overall, from my first person encounter, Miss Kellie is an awesomely nice and friendly lady, who is a very enthusiastic DJ. I've listened to her plays all night and she is extremely talented in producing a very fluid play, all night long.

Although I am not able to produce an interview now, my main purpose is to promote their play, happening tonight in Penang, if you are fortunately to be there, in Fuel (22nd April 2011) at 10PM, please be there to support their play. Their music is out of this world and rarely heard anywhere in Malaysia. In the mean time, I will try to get a interview from Miss Patricia about her views towards the automotive world. Stay tuned!

Edit, Video attached, thanks 168Henri
YouTube - Kellie Acreman
YouTube - Patricia Sue-Lin @ Volar, Ipoh

Last edited:

lexus_6666

500 RPM
Aug 26, 2007
Wow !!

HBS

Known Member
Apr 23, 2009
ehh is this related to the car industry news?

:tongue::tongue::tongue:

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
we are trying out something new and try to interview famous people and celebrities about their views on automotive

like NST and the star's column , about interview with celebriities and people of interest.

do remember Top Gear has star in a reasonably prized car segment, trying to get local content for ZTH

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
it was originally on features, as it was originally composed by me, however it was moved here by tom, as he saw it deemed fit here.

BonesGarage

Known Member
Jul 12, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Don't mean to disrespect, but WTF has this got to do with anything automotive??

Like mentioned by someone above,please do ZTH a favor and move it elsewhere!

If I wanted to know bout the club scene or needed some eye candy, I'd be hanging around a different forum/site.

Bare in mind, not every car enthusiast blast shitty dance music in their cars

Though..it would be whole different story if the lady DJ had taken a picture with a car at least..

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
the main purpose was actually to interview her, which ive unfortunately gotten no reply on that. then again she was gonna play in penang yesterday, might as well give her a boost?

id be more organised in my next interview, this is till much of a framework or a beta test. as quoted in a few sentences up

we are trying out something new and try to interview famous people and celebrities about their views on automotive

like NST and the star's column , about interview with celebriities and people of interest.

do remember Top Gear has star in a reasonably prized car segment, trying to get local content for ZTH

sweetdevil_0508

Sep 27, 2008
rome
Horrible....And the girl in silver look like pondan...Plz remove..

Try sometin else related to automotive plz...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Here is the questions:-

1. Where can i get this hose from? What is the advantage of using this hose compaired to the samco or ordinary hoses?

2. What is this? What is the use of this gadget?

3. Where & how much does it cost to make a banana manifold like that?

Thanks to all the sifu's in advance...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience