Roberry attempt? Just to share.

Not_Bad!!

Known Member
Apr 24, 2008
yes...they always use tactics like that nowadays...my friends BM 1series being hijack like that even they are four of them in the car when 1 car crash them from the back in broad daylight n at a street with full of people...think wanna scold the car at back why crash his rear bumper but being surprise by 4 men coming from that car with 'samurai sword'....what to do?JUST RUN LORRR!!!....left everything inside just like that...think the best way if u being crash like that,just drive away to the near police station n make report...coz many thing can happen if we do not take extra precaution....

josephlauby

Known Member
Apr 10, 2009
Penang
I would love to tint my car. Great safety method but my girlfriend will kill me if police stops me everytime road block or normal police stop. Really eat shit later. GF hentam, police also hemtam. Lolx. But to the main point, GF and me no need worry so much if tint. Ma huan la, but life more important.

Or maybe i'll just hang my unwashed undies on my antenna. That will keep the Jahat ppl & Cops off my butt. Make sure white in colour got colouring (yellow). Make it more interesting.:thefinger:

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
yes...they always use tactics like that nowadays...my friends BM 1series being hijack like that even they are four of them in the car when 1 car crash them from the back in broad daylight n at a street with full of people...think wanna scold the car at back why crash his rear bumper but being surprise by 4 men coming from that car with 'samurai sword'....what to do?JUST RUN LORRR!!!....left everything inside just like that...think the best way if u being crash like that,just drive away to the near police station n make report...coz many thing can happen if we do not take extra precaution....

weiii this is bloody scary...If ppl bang the back of your car..park at the side..look in your rear view mirror and sidemirror..see How many ppl in the car...Sometimes thugs they have a certain look...if they look suspicious don bother getting down try driving a bit forward just enough to see their plate number...once you got it drive away..if they follow you...floor the car to the nearest balai...most likely it should be a stolen car,or the plate is fake..either way you claim insurance and walk away with your life..

on top of that police will know the current location of the car if its stolen and how the suspects look like...

vishnnu

500 RPM
Sep 29, 2008
apologies from a decent indian dude..........fucking bastards,spoiling indian rep.........even i don't stop if indian dudes try to stop me for weird2 reasons........anyway,safe driving guys.........:driver:

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
apologies from a decent indian dude..........fucking bastards,spoiling indian rep.........even i don't stop if indian dudes try to stop me for weird2 reasons........anyway,safe driving guys.........:driver:
haha bro, i wasn't generalising that only indians do this. it can happen to anyone, from anyone! :driver:

Bump:
haha bro, i wasn't generalising that only indians do this. it can happen to anyone, from anyone! :driver:

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh

Bump:

don worry bro...we know what you mean...

andy_coupe

Known Member
Apr 30, 2006
London
www.zerotohundred.com
Sounds suspiciously like a case that I have seen near the Sunway bridge at Federal Highway. I was with my family at the traffic light waiting to turn left to Federal Highway, when this Wira next to me keep horning short ones and when I looked over, the Indian chap on the passenger side told me that I have a flat tire. I just checked it that morning so I just thanked him and told him that I'd check it later. He told me that I should check it by the roadside in front as it's dangerous; then the lights turned green and I drove on...

After a while, near Subang, I noticed that the Wira was still behind me so I slowed down. They came to my side on the right hand side and shouted to me that the tire was really flat now. I doubt so as I don't feel anything wrong while I am driving, so I just continued on. Then, they started to block my car from the front and when I don't slow down, the passenger started waving a parang from the window.

Mu mum was scared but I told her to just hold on and that I was going to gun the engine. After all, mine was a Triton and when I continued driving towards their slowed down car, they scooted off after a few mins.

Morale of the story, don't trust those bloody robbers pretending to do good, and always only stop at safe places.

gothculture

Known Member
Apr 18, 2008
Sounds suspiciously like a case that I have seen near the Sunway bridge at Federal Highway. I was with my family at the traffic light waiting to turn left to Federal Highway, when this Wira next to me keep horning short ones and when I looked over, the Indian chap on the passenger side told me that I have a flat tire. I just checked it that morning so I just thanked him and told him that I'd check it later. He told me that I should check it by the roadside in front as it's dangerous; then the lights turned green and I drove on...

After a while, near Subang, I noticed that the Wira was still behind me so I slowed down. They came to my side on the right hand side and shouted to me that the tire was really flat now. I doubt so as I don't feel anything wrong while I am driving, so I just continued on. Then, they started to block my car from the front and when I don't slow down, the passenger started waving a parang from the window.

Mu mum was scared but I told her to just hold on and that I was going to gun the engine. After all, mine was a Triton and when I continued driving towards their slowed down car, they scooted off after a few mins.

Morale of the story, don't trust those bloody robbers pretending to do good, and always only stop at safe places.
hey bro, my frenz car was hijacked near the same area...it was d sunway bridge heading to pyramid from pjs7...4 indian men in a kancil knocked d myvi n beat him up when he came out to check d damage n ran off in d myvi leaving d stolen kancil behind! we all really need to be aware of our surroundings be it night or day...

trOubLeMakEr_

Known Member
Feb 13, 2009
if i have gun .. i will shoot them all ...
lucky coz m'sia not same like U.S ....
demn !!!:banghead::banghead::banghead:

pencalat

500 RPM
Nov 20, 2006
JB
yeah... it's true... now it's like seasonal crime all ready...

Isk....
:banghead:

Bump: yeah... it's true... now it's like seasonal crime all ready...

Isk....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

im using a mitsubishi twincam engine... as most of us know the hydrolic tappets makes alot of noise...
just 1 2 know if any1 have tried tufoil to solve it...
pls give feed back .... thx:)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience