Roberry attempt? Just to share.

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
hehehe ..thats why my wrench is a good choice..."oopps,lupa simpan kat dalam tool box lerr bang...mintak maaf "

Put parang all too much laa....if police find then they think we are the ones doing the robbery.But for those who often drive with loved ones as passengers such as wives/gf family members or what...especially females...please consider putting a dark tint.When robbers cant see in the car,they tend to feel a lil worried..cause they are not sure what they are dealing with...The cops will give you problems for the tinting..just tell them the only reason its there is for your safety..any summon is worth your safety....Ive used dark tints for nearly 2 years and have never been summoned.

But must pandai2 explain laa...If JPJ i think sure koyak...but still with the tint i feel so much more safer...

Last edited:

trOubLeMakEr_

Known Member
Feb 13, 2009
hehehe ..thats why my wrench is a good choice..."oopps,lupa simpan kat dalam tool box lerr bang...mintak maaf "

Put parang all too much laa....if police find then they think we are the ones doing the robbery.But for those who often drive with loved ones as passengers such as wives/gf family members or what...especially females...please consider putting a dark tint.When robbers cant see in the car,they tend to feel a lil worried..cause they are not sure what they are dealing with...The cops will give you problems for the tinting..just tell them the only reason its there is for your safety..any summon is worth your safety....Ive used dark tints for nearly 2 years and have never been summoned.

But must pandai2 explain laa...If JPJ i think sure koyak...but still with the tint i feel so much more safer...

never been saman ?? :adore::adore::adore:
or u give something to that police ...:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
hehehe ....

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
never been saman ?? :adore::adore::adore:
or u give something to that police ...:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
hehehe ....

no laa bro, never give him anything wei.I just explain its only for my safety.Explain in such a way where he no mood want saman, then they all will say the same thing..."Ini gelap sangat, esok cepat koyak...lain kali saman."

trOubLeMakEr_

Known Member
Feb 13, 2009
no laa bro, never give him anything wei.I just explain its only for my safety.Explain in such a way where he no mood want saman, then they all will say the same thing..."Ini gelap sangat, esok cepat koyak...lain kali saman."
hehehe ..... "esok cepat koyak" ... but still no koyak until now ... hahaha .. right ???:tongue::tongue::tongue:

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
hehehe ..... "esok cepat koyak" ... but still no koyak until now ... hahaha .. right ???:tongue::tongue::tongue:
hehehe of course laa....really la bro...got dark tinting you feel safer...ppl dont look in your car so long...then like very mysterious...ppl scared mana tau inside got 5 ppl or wat...they sure don wan kacau...i always drive with my wife and family in the car...i have to take precautions.but police always will stop the car...if you see patrol car...roll down windows..if road block also roll down but sometimes they question the back too dark...haizz...

Bros,

but if you always drink and drive...or carry alot of friends go party here there better not...maybe im lucky cause family in the car most of the time...so easy for them to believe..if you always bring your friends out in your car then maybe better not.

trOubLeMakEr_

Known Member
Feb 13, 2009
hehehe of course laa....really la bro...got dark tinting you feel safer...ppl dont look in your car so long...then like very mysterious...ppl scared mana tau inside got 5 ppl or wat...they sure don wan kacau...i always drive with my wife and family in the car...i have to take precautions.but police always will stop the car...if you see patrol car...roll down windows..if road block also roll down but sometimes they question the back too dark...haizz...

Bros,

but if you always drink and drive...or carry alot of friends go party here there better not...maybe im lucky cause family in the car most of the time...so easy for them to believe..if you always bring your friends out in your car then maybe better not.
nice reason la u .... after this many people tinted they window and then bring family to lepas roadblock la .... hehehe ... girlfren also including family rite ... then can drive and do something special like :knuddel::knuddel::knuddel::knuddel: ..... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
nice reason la u .... after this many people tinted they window and then bring family to lepas roadblock la .... hehehe ... girlfren also including family rite ... then can drive and do something special like :knuddel::knuddel::knuddel::knuddel: ..... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

hahahahah :rofl:

that was the initial reason i got the dark tint hahahaha...later on only realising how it kept me "safe"

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Actually, I agree with ADEG. Dark tint is some how give you a more safety as people can't see what's inside your car and how many ppl is inside. That's why my window also tinted dark.

Not_Bad!!

Known Member
Apr 24, 2008
yes...they always use tactics like that nowadays...my friends BM 1series being hijack like that even they are four of them in the car when 1 car crash them from the back in broad daylight n at a street with full of people...think wanna scold the car at back why crash his rear bumper but being surprise by 4 men coming from that car with 'samurai sword'....what to do?JUST RUN LORRR!!!....left everything inside just like that...think the best way if u being crash like that,just drive away to the near police station n make report...coz many thing can happen if we do not take extra precaution....

josephlauby

Known Member
Apr 10, 2009
Penang
I would love to tint my car. Great safety method but my girlfriend will kill me if police stops me everytime road block or normal police stop. Really eat shit later. GF hentam, police also hemtam. Lolx. But to the main point, GF and me no need worry so much if tint. Ma huan la, but life more important.

Or maybe i'll just hang my unwashed undies on my antenna. That will keep the Jahat ppl & Cops off my butt. Make sure white in colour got colouring (yellow). Make it more interesting.:thefinger:

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
yes...they always use tactics like that nowadays...my friends BM 1series being hijack like that even they are four of them in the car when 1 car crash them from the back in broad daylight n at a street with full of people...think wanna scold the car at back why crash his rear bumper but being surprise by 4 men coming from that car with 'samurai sword'....what to do?JUST RUN LORRR!!!....left everything inside just like that...think the best way if u being crash like that,just drive away to the near police station n make report...coz many thing can happen if we do not take extra precaution....

weiii this is bloody scary...If ppl bang the back of your car..park at the side..look in your rear view mirror and sidemirror..see How many ppl in the car...Sometimes thugs they have a certain look...if they look suspicious don bother getting down try driving a bit forward just enough to see their plate number...once you got it drive away..if they follow you...floor the car to the nearest balai...most likely it should be a stolen car,or the plate is fake..either way you claim insurance and walk away with your life..

on top of that police will know the current location of the car if its stolen and how the suspects look like...

vishnnu

500 RPM
Sep 29, 2008
apologies from a decent indian dude..........fucking bastards,spoiling indian rep.........even i don't stop if indian dudes try to stop me for weird2 reasons........anyway,safe driving guys.........:driver:

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
apologies from a decent indian dude..........fucking bastards,spoiling indian rep.........even i don't stop if indian dudes try to stop me for weird2 reasons........anyway,safe driving guys.........:driver:
haha bro, i wasn't generalising that only indians do this. it can happen to anyone, from anyone! :driver:

Bump:
haha bro, i wasn't generalising that only indians do this. it can happen to anyone, from anyone! :driver:

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh

Bump:

don worry bro...we know what you mean...

andy_coupe

Known Member
Apr 30, 2006
London
www.zerotohundred.com
Sounds suspiciously like a case that I have seen near the Sunway bridge at Federal Highway. I was with my family at the traffic light waiting to turn left to Federal Highway, when this Wira next to me keep horning short ones and when I looked over, the Indian chap on the passenger side told me that I have a flat tire. I just checked it that morning so I just thanked him and told him that I'd check it later. He told me that I should check it by the roadside in front as it's dangerous; then the lights turned green and I drove on...

After a while, near Subang, I noticed that the Wira was still behind me so I slowed down. They came to my side on the right hand side and shouted to me that the tire was really flat now. I doubt so as I don't feel anything wrong while I am driving, so I just continued on. Then, they started to block my car from the front and when I don't slow down, the passenger started waving a parang from the window.

Mu mum was scared but I told her to just hold on and that I was going to gun the engine. After all, mine was a Triton and when I continued driving towards their slowed down car, they scooted off after a few mins.

Morale of the story, don't trust those bloody robbers pretending to do good, and always only stop at safe places.

gothculture

Known Member
Apr 18, 2008
Sounds suspiciously like a case that I have seen near the Sunway bridge at Federal Highway. I was with my family at the traffic light waiting to turn left to Federal Highway, when this Wira next to me keep horning short ones and when I looked over, the Indian chap on the passenger side told me that I have a flat tire. I just checked it that morning so I just thanked him and told him that I'd check it later. He told me that I should check it by the roadside in front as it's dangerous; then the lights turned green and I drove on...

After a while, near Subang, I noticed that the Wira was still behind me so I slowed down. They came to my side on the right hand side and shouted to me that the tire was really flat now. I doubt so as I don't feel anything wrong while I am driving, so I just continued on. Then, they started to block my car from the front and when I don't slow down, the passenger started waving a parang from the window.

Mu mum was scared but I told her to just hold on and that I was going to gun the engine. After all, mine was a Triton and when I continued driving towards their slowed down car, they scooted off after a few mins.

Morale of the story, don't trust those bloody robbers pretending to do good, and always only stop at safe places.
hey bro, my frenz car was hijacked near the same area...it was d sunway bridge heading to pyramid from pjs7...4 indian men in a kancil knocked d myvi n beat him up when he came out to check d damage n ran off in d myvi leaving d stolen kancil behind! we all really need to be aware of our surroundings be it night or day...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

helo there

im using wira 4g15 manual trans with weber dcnf 40 carb + knn air filter, powerzone cam, and powerzone 421 extractor

i need advise for the right/optimum piping size
rite now im using 2' piping, original route + 2' straight flow muffler
very hard to achieve top speed
rpm at about 5k something goes wrong
the car wont increase speed
feel like choked
have to release pedal little bit then press again then ok sikit
but then
its sucks

any opinion to increase the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience