Roberry attempt? Just to share.

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
Haizzz , why laa ppl now days????

What happen to earning an honest living?

Nowdays im so paranoid, that i think if in the middle of the night, if somebody bang my back of the car, i dont dare want stop also ...i rather just try to get his number plate or just bloody repair it my self.Under my seat i got one huge wrench + baton..at least can throw the baton on robbers car if the chase me..and if that doesnt work..kamikaze with my wrench :thefinger:

Arrow,thanks for the heads up.

Bump: Haizzz , why laa ppl now days????

What happen to earning an honest living?

Nowdays im so paranoid, that i think if in the middle of the night, if somebody bang my back of the car, i dont dare want stop also ...i rather just try to get his number plate or just bloody repair it my self.Under my seat i got one huge wrench + baton..at least can throw the baton on robbers car if the chase me..and if that doesnt work..kamikaze with my wrench :thefinger:

Arrow,thanks for the heads up.

blackend

Known Member
Aug 5, 2008
Johore,
yeargh,make sure ur always have a secret weapon under your seat..

trOubLeMakEr_

Known Member
Feb 13, 2009
hehehe ... be careful with your secret weapon ... if have roadblock and police find it ... "balai cerita" la u .... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

~*Lil-Ms-Tweeter*~

May 5, 2009
i agree wiv you AD EG...
life is matter...
i rather to spend some money to fix the damage rather than have my life under some of their f***ing weapon!

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
no problem guys. just sharing what i've experience. hopefully it will benefit u in some ways.

my secret weapon football socks, which i wore during futsal. but must make sure u throw kena the face only effective. :rofl:

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
hehehe ..thats why my wrench is a good choice..."oopps,lupa simpan kat dalam tool box lerr bang...mintak maaf "

Put parang all too much laa....if police find then they think we are the ones doing the robbery.But for those who often drive with loved ones as passengers such as wives/gf family members or what...especially females...please consider putting a dark tint.When robbers cant see in the car,they tend to feel a lil worried..cause they are not sure what they are dealing with...The cops will give you problems for the tinting..just tell them the only reason its there is for your safety..any summon is worth your safety....Ive used dark tints for nearly 2 years and have never been summoned.

But must pandai2 explain laa...If JPJ i think sure koyak...but still with the tint i feel so much more safer...

Last edited:

trOubLeMakEr_

Known Member
Feb 13, 2009
hehehe ..thats why my wrench is a good choice..."oopps,lupa simpan kat dalam tool box lerr bang...mintak maaf "

Put parang all too much laa....if police find then they think we are the ones doing the robbery.But for those who often drive with loved ones as passengers such as wives/gf family members or what...especially females...please consider putting a dark tint.When robbers cant see in the car,they tend to feel a lil worried..cause they are not sure what they are dealing with...The cops will give you problems for the tinting..just tell them the only reason its there is for your safety..any summon is worth your safety....Ive used dark tints for nearly 2 years and have never been summoned.

But must pandai2 explain laa...If JPJ i think sure koyak...but still with the tint i feel so much more safer...

never been saman ?? :adore::adore::adore:
or u give something to that police ...:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
hehehe ....

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
never been saman ?? :adore::adore::adore:
or u give something to that police ...:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
hehehe ....

no laa bro, never give him anything wei.I just explain its only for my safety.Explain in such a way where he no mood want saman, then they all will say the same thing..."Ini gelap sangat, esok cepat koyak...lain kali saman."

trOubLeMakEr_

Known Member
Feb 13, 2009
no laa bro, never give him anything wei.I just explain its only for my safety.Explain in such a way where he no mood want saman, then they all will say the same thing..."Ini gelap sangat, esok cepat koyak...lain kali saman."
hehehe ..... "esok cepat koyak" ... but still no koyak until now ... hahaha .. right ???:tongue::tongue::tongue:

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
hehehe ..... "esok cepat koyak" ... but still no koyak until now ... hahaha .. right ???:tongue::tongue::tongue:
hehehe of course laa....really la bro...got dark tinting you feel safer...ppl dont look in your car so long...then like very mysterious...ppl scared mana tau inside got 5 ppl or wat...they sure don wan kacau...i always drive with my wife and family in the car...i have to take precautions.but police always will stop the car...if you see patrol car...roll down windows..if road block also roll down but sometimes they question the back too dark...haizz...

Bros,

but if you always drink and drive...or carry alot of friends go party here there better not...maybe im lucky cause family in the car most of the time...so easy for them to believe..if you always bring your friends out in your car then maybe better not.

trOubLeMakEr_

Known Member
Feb 13, 2009
hehehe of course laa....really la bro...got dark tinting you feel safer...ppl dont look in your car so long...then like very mysterious...ppl scared mana tau inside got 5 ppl or wat...they sure don wan kacau...i always drive with my wife and family in the car...i have to take precautions.but police always will stop the car...if you see patrol car...roll down windows..if road block also roll down but sometimes they question the back too dark...haizz...

Bros,

but if you always drink and drive...or carry alot of friends go party here there better not...maybe im lucky cause family in the car most of the time...so easy for them to believe..if you always bring your friends out in your car then maybe better not.
nice reason la u .... after this many people tinted they window and then bring family to lepas roadblock la .... hehehe ... girlfren also including family rite ... then can drive and do something special like :knuddel::knuddel::knuddel::knuddel: ..... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
nice reason la u .... after this many people tinted they window and then bring family to lepas roadblock la .... hehehe ... girlfren also including family rite ... then can drive and do something special like :knuddel::knuddel::knuddel::knuddel: ..... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

hahahahah :rofl:

that was the initial reason i got the dark tint hahahaha...later on only realising how it kept me "safe"

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Actually, I agree with ADEG. Dark tint is some how give you a more safety as people can't see what's inside your car and how many ppl is inside. That's why my window also tinted dark.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all Sifu,

Do you have any idea of where to get the mini buffing or polishing pad which can attach to Makita poliher 9227c ?

I'm looking for the buffing and polishing pad size like 3 - 3.5".
But couldnt get it even search online , it only available from other countries.

Do you have any shops can recommend to me in order to get that item?

Very appreciate if you could assist.

Thank you.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience