Roads for spirited drives

mokomoko

500 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
i heard some good news about a road up to kuala klawang.
Anyone been there yet?

I went to the team Kansei's blog to see it looks pretty great!

touge80

Known Member
Jun 22, 2009
I went there a few times. I only like the 1st stage from Kg Sungai Tekali to the Semenyih Dam 'T junction". For the next stages I don't really like them as the corners were too close most of them are slow corner which means we need more torque and cannot fully used our car inertia in order to go out the corner more quicker(my car is not power maa hehehe....and the driver himself is not too skilful as well). That's why I more prefer Karak Highway. I never try Jln Gombak Lama and also Ulu Yam. I wish I could try those roads too someday. Now I cannot tougeing anymore as my tire are all getting 'botak' oledi. To change all the tires make my head getting bold as well. Then need to go to Yun Nam Hair Care summore...ayyaaa

Jeff86ks

Known Member
Apr 11, 2006
Ulu Yam's uneven roads are enough to kill your tyres and suspensions, maybe you yourself too.. LOL

Last edited:

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
last month i was doing 160kmh in melaka road ...when come to a bridge my car just go air-bond ... so scare when come to the landing part but lucky nothing happen... i was speed with other car 2 other car was back off when arrive the bridge

another road is Batang Kali road to Genting ... can test driving skill and car setting... but need to be very care full....

corona_ice

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2006
sunway city
i also think pd highway the best...but make sure to slow down b4 lukut exit got hidden kudaputih... than continue speeding till pd... :biggrin:...well that's what i always do coz i live just b4 the highway's toll booth!:smokin:

jombiee

500 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
Ghombau
the new road from Seremban to Kuala Pilah has opened, so the legendary Bukit Putus road is left open for your own risk & pleasure.....

EcstacyElmo

1,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
K Hell Shitty
Touge80 mentioned it before i could! haha
The road to kuala klawang from hulu langat, its long n winding, not so steep but got tight turns
doing average 70km is good fun, above 80 in my Gen-2 feels scary d, too much turns to navigate at higher speed
it is also around 60km long.
the view is nice if u like just trees trees n trees.

touge80

Known Member
Jun 22, 2009
Old road to Sepang from Bangi start from UKM. I always go to SIC using that road. More fun than the highway hehe...
I also love Cameron road to Simpang Pulai(down hill part cause my car got low torque hehe) and also from Grik to Jeli but of course very dangerous for those who not used to.
Planning to go touge to K.Klawang after changing my new extractor and tires(need to wait until stock arrives...ayya). It's been a while since my last trip there.

turbolover

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2005
The road from hulu langat to semenyih or kuala klawang is nice and twisty.Lot's of bikers there.Tried with a biker with pillon rider once.I kena tapau la.Their machine are too fast for cars.Yeah that road your car need torque.

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
The road from hulu langat to semenyih or kuala klawang is nice and twisty.Lot's of bikers there.Tried with a biker with pillon rider once.I kena tapau la.Their machine are too fast for cars.Yeah that road your car need torque.
why dont we have a road trip tp this kuala klawang?

turbolover

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2005
Can but must let me know the date la.I'm in Penang currently.I used to stay very near hulu langat.best time to ply that road is 7:15 to 8:30.After that traffic will be unpredictable.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Normally there are 2 source of leaking from them. The rubber surrounding the door loose or damage liao OR most likely the water proof plastic sheet inside the door got holes or not seal properly.

I would suggest to dismantle the door panel and change or reseal the plastic sheet that prevent water from seeping in thru the door ala windows gaps as a first measure to check if water comes from there.
[snapback]61422428[/snapback]​
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience