Road Tax Renewal @ MyEG

john_unai

Known Member
Aug 9, 2011
mtkb
tumpang thread. my car geran now are at kl public bank branch & nw im working at mentakab. if i request for d geran to be transferred to mntkb public bank can or not? :hmmmm:

twistedichc

2,000 RPM
Jan 22, 2013
Ampang Point
tumpang thread. my car geran now are at kl public bank branch & nw im working at mentakab. if i request for d geran to be transferred to mntkb public bank can or not? :hmmmm:
not sure how but i think it's possible, for my car, my grant is in kajang, CIMB ask me to write a letter to the finance manager in kajang to transfer the grant to ampang, but too lazy to write so grant still in kajang, loan around 2 years so just pay untill finish & wait them to send over loorr

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
not sure how but i think it's possible, for my car, my grant is in kajang, CIMB ask me to write a letter to the finance manager in kajang to transfer the grant to ampang, but too lazy to write so grant still in kajang, loan around 2 years so just pay untill finish & wait them to send over loorr
So they still renew road tax on your behalf at RM50?:smokin:

InitialD

1,000 RPM
Aug 27, 2004
Visit site
Instant road tax renewal at MyEG office.

My road tax is expiring very soon. So I went to MyEG Kepong Village to renew it since I was around there this afternoon. To my disgust, they wanted to charge me RM30 service fee and I was like, wtf so expensive??? I asked the counter girl if this expensive service charge is a norm and she said yes all these while it is RM30. If renew at post office its only RM2. I went to MyEG because I have not get my geran yet since it is a new car.

So I went home, logged in MYEG, and paid RM98.75 for the whole renewal. RM90 road tax, RM6 postage and delivery fee, RM2.75 service charge. RM30 service charge? Yeah..kiss my ass !

So I would like to know the answer to my question to the counter girl mentioned above. If renew roadtax at MyEG kiosk, is the RM30 service charge a norm? I renew from the website only RM8.75 including delivery. Dat's service charge.
Hi. I just renewed my Road tax directly at MyEG office on the 8th floor of First Avenue in Bandar Utama next to One Utama.

No such thing as RM30 service charge.
They only charge me RM 2.75 for over the counter service charge.

The reason I went directly to MyEG head office is because of last minute and needed my road tax issued on the spot.

I only have to wait 10 minutes for them to print out the road tax sticker.

No car grant required.

Only require insurance cover note or make sure u have already renew your insurance first.
They asked if I am the owner and ask for my IC.

Last edited:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Mine was RM20 that time when I went to Tesco Kepong.

My EG kiosk are just pathetic one, do online cheaper and easier.
I renewed my saga blm online I was charge postage fees and service charge less than RM3 I think.

Maybe on the spot you can get it so charge u more...even If i want to get it on that day.
Post Laju also cheaper.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Mine was RM20 that time when I went to Tesco Kepong.

My EG kiosk are just pathetic one, do online cheaper and easier.
I renewed my saga blm online I was charge postage fees and service charge less than RM3 I think.

Maybe on the spot you can get it so charge u more...even If i want to get it on that day.
Post Laju also cheaper.
RM50 maybe delivery by runner?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

nth...just thinking is it posible to tint the car window with DIY?but actually how they do this?i mean the worker at the shop....i am planning to tint my car film...but dunno where is the best shop for reasonable price la....any one can help?or any DIYer here noe how to do this?thanks thanks thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience