Road Tax stains

GSR5559

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
www.zerotohundred.com
Guys, i jus changed my new roadtax and found there are stains from the old tint..
becus lastime wen i change to a new tint film, still can be use (2004) roadtax cant tear off from the old tint but to cut the shape of it ..so my roadtax got 2 layers,paper (roadtax) + old tint film .. den yesterday i changed to a new (2005) roadtax, wen i peel off the (2004) roadtax, there are stains from the old tint at my new tint..so any ways to remove the stains? i think it is not the stains of the old roadtax becus it is covered wif my old tint liao..so 50/50 is a old tint stains ..
i jus dun like the stains man..i think if i cant remove it, the oni ways i can do it is to tint again..so pls help me in a cheaper ways of removing it..TQ

lumghini

Known Member
Dec 13, 2003
JB
members.cardomain.com
think some petrol or thinner will do the trick...

orangetwo

Known Member
Dec 3, 2003
You can also try using a blade to slowly slice of the stain.

gti88

1,500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
go Best Feel ask them clean for you.

Just buy one sticker or something first before you ask them. :lol:

GSR5559

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
www.zerotohundred.com
Originally posted by gti88@Oct 11 2004, 05:03
go Best Feel ask them clean for you.

Just buy one sticker or something first before you ask them. :lol:
ahem .. good idea too nic..is dat wht u do all the time ? LOL
i din think about it too ..but i think i dun need to buy anythin cus that is the shop i got the tint film from..they r the one who make my old roadtax 2 layer..sigh..

oGGy

Nov 17, 2003
one good tip to erase the road tax or watsoever residue on the inner part of ur front screen. u can actually remove them in the afternoon where the hot air will actually smoothen the sticky part. tear it off gently. good luck. i've done it twice to my car. :P :P :P :P

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
To remove stains, use spirit available from any hardware store. RM 2 per bottle.

Or, u can use a video head cleaner... works everytime! :D

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Ever experienced engine stall with air-conditioner on when you car slow down? What if its happen at the moment when you in a middle of U-turn? I bet your heart will pounding rapidly.

FICD is a little device that will help you with this problem. The concept is, this device will allow vaccum leak by allowing more air into intake manifold hence engine have enough air and wont stall. Its also stabilize idle and drive will feel a little bit lighter with a/c on. For the one who familiar with...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience