Road Tax stains

GSR5559

Guys, i jus changed my new roadtax and found there are stains from the old tint..
becus lastime wen i change to a new tint film, still can be use (2004) roadtax cant tear off from the old tint but to cut the shape of it ..so my roadtax got 2 layers,paper (roadtax) + old tint film .. den yesterday i changed to a new (2005) roadtax, wen i peel off the (2004) roadtax, there are stains from the old tint at my new tint..so any ways to remove the stains? i think it is not the stains of the old roadtax becus it is covered wif my old tint liao..so 50/50 is a old tint stains ..
i jus dun like the stains man..i think if i cant remove it, the oni ways i can do it is to tint again..so pls help me in a cheaper ways of removing it..TQ

lumghini

Dec 13, 2003
members.cardomain.com
think some petrol or thinner will do the trick...

orangetwo

Dec 3, 2003
You can also try using a blade to slowly slice of the stain.

gti88

go Best Feel ask them clean for you.

Just buy one sticker or something first before you ask them. :lol:

GSR5559

Originally posted by gti88@Oct 11 2004, 05:03
go Best Feel ask them clean for you.

Just buy one sticker or something first before you ask them. :lol:
ahem .. good idea too nic..is dat wht u do all the time ? LOL
i din think about it too ..but i think i dun need to buy anythin cus that is the shop i got the tint film from..they r the one who make my old roadtax 2 layer..sigh..

oGGy

one good tip to erase the road tax or watsoever residue on the inner part of ur front screen. u can actually remove them in the afternoon where the hot air will actually smoothen the sticky part. tear it off gently. good luck. i've done it twice to my car. :P :P :P :P

acbc

KD
To remove stains, use spirit available from any hardware store. RM 2 per bottle.

Or, u can use a video head cleaner... works everytime! :D

Ever experienced engine stall with air-conditioner on when you car slow down? What if its happen at the moment when you in a middle of U-turn? I bet your heart will pounding rapidly.

FICD is a little device that will help you with this problem. The concept is, this device will allow vaccum leak by allowing more air into intake manifold hence engine have enough air and wont stall. Its also stabilize idle and drive will feel a little bit lighter with a/c on. For the one who familiar with...