Sep 17, 2008

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
seems like KE70 receive lots of votes:)
Maybe many drift wannabe here......:driver:

For me I love the Honda SM4. Was looking for it but the second hand value was just too high, so got the Mitsu Super Sallon instead and later convert to VR4.....:biggrin:

Honda SM4 until now not below RM5k leh.....

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Too bad AE86 is overpriced..if not around RM10K can get...

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
Remember a story that my fren told me on how he got his kancil for less than rm100

there's a parked kancil in his neighbourhood that does not move nearly a year. when curiousity gets the best of him and ask the owner... the owner say that he can't start the car and suspected electrical issue... the owner already change battery, alternator and also fuel pump but no avail.

then the owner made a proposition, if my friend can make the kancil start and move, he can have it for free. my friend accept the challenge and started to inspect the engine and its ancillary... after 10min or so, he ask me to take him to a nearby accessory shop

there, he bought a cap ayam grounding cable kits for less than rm100 and when back to the car. he just use 1 cable to supplement the main battery ground cable and ask me to jump the kancil using my car...

after a few moments, the kancil roars to life! the owner, (jaw dropped and everything) honor his promise and let my friend have the car complete with geran and cooperate in signing the ownership form

Turned out, the kancil's main grounding cable has snapped off due to age...

my friend proceed in restoring the kancil.... to a tune of rm2k... then sold it for rm6k!

I do envy guys who knows more about cars than me :banghead:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Remember a story that my fren told me on how he got his kancil for less than rm100

there's a parked kancil in his neighbourhood that does not move nearly a year. when curiousity gets the best of him and ask the owner... the owner say that he can't start the car and suspected electrical issue... the owner already change battery, alternator and also fuel pump but no avail.

then the owner made a proposition, if my friend can make the kancil start and move, he can have it for free. my friend accept the challenge and started to inspect the engine and its ancillary... after 10min or so, he ask me to take him to a nearby accessory shop

there, he bought a cap ayam grounding cable kits for less than rm100 and when back to the car. he just use 1 cable to supplement the main battery ground cable and ask me to jump the kancil using my car...

after a few moments, the kancil roars to life! the owner, (jaw dropped and everything) honor his promise and let my friend have the car complete with geran and cooperate in signing the ownership form

Turned out, the kancil's main grounding cable has snapped off due to age...

my friend proceed in restoring the kancil.... to a tune of rm2k... then sold it for rm6k!

I do envy guys who knows more about cars than me :banghead:
Owner did not get mechanic to check?.....:confused:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
How about Suzuki Jimny? I have fond memories with this car..it was the 1st car that I rode to see a circus and the suspension was damn hard....wonder can get below 5K for SJ30...

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
cannot get at that price......because most now kept maintained by hardcore offroader...