RM1.77 per litre petrol in Malaysia??

gothculture

Known Member
Apr 18, 2008
yea yea anyone got feedback abt BHP?

petronas memang most terukz...i heard they mix their petrol like 60% petrol n 40% kerosene or sumthing like that...

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
I guess everybody is voting for esso too?

i also moved from shell -> petronas -> now esso.

But after reading pocrocs reply...im going to test out shell one more time...and see how it suits my car...what i expects is nice power...low mileage...but if somehow i get good mileage...im definitly going to shell cause easier to find...but if its not as good...then ESSO will be forever my petrol choice.

angrysnail

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2009
Petaling Jaya
wordlinx.com
I guess everybody is voting for esso too?

i also moved from shell -> petronas -> now esso.

But after reading pocrocs reply...im going to test out shell one more time...and see how it suits my car...what i expects is nice power...low mileage...but if somehow i get good mileage...im definitly going to shell cause easier to find...but if its not as good...then ESSO will be forever my petrol choice.
Esso!really hard to find the petrol pump..

Mobil/esso still the best..

F1 petrol maaaa..You see the price for fully synthetic oil(GOLD i think),already know how their quality already..:biggrin:

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
got no probs with vpower...just fillup in the mornings or nights pressing before the 1st click i get the best of it edi...

BUT one thing is the petrol filter damn dirty...i regularly change twice a year to maximize the combustion

same time as D'carbo-ing :driver:

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
I am surprised many found Petronas fuel bad. Personally, I (plus others I known well) tested Petronas and the outcome was really good, smooth power. No benefit on mileage.

Esso and Mobil were basically the same, alot of black smoke;

Shell, reasonable mileage with no noticeable performance;

Caltex, some strong feedback for the Techron for internal cleaning;

BHP, too little stations to be bothered;

Shell V-Power, no need to go there as one are paying premium for PREMIUM fuel.

Then again, I just drive an old Lat-sun anyway ... :rolleyes:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I have been away for some time now. I need to apologise to my legendary detailers whom I did not follow, or read your posts here - Josh, Kenneth, Erik are just a few to mention. I do keep up to date with your posts in facebook and for Henry, in youtube :top:. Jack and Kc, I see that the hive is doing great :burnout:

It's time I make a comeback to let you guys know that I am still alive, and not kidnapped by terrorist over here in Sabah.

Upon arrival, the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience