Ris Low (Miss Singapore)

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
she almost forgot what she was studying... and her spoken english really koyak... how did she win? :hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm:

btw, i've seen much hotter singaporeans when i was in singapore... :wavey:

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
agree wit u mizu...when i was in sg....left right front back in the mrt loads of hot chics....

turbolover

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2005
Hehehehe yes it's how she speaks.but looking at her teeth, Ooouuuch!Sakitnya:nurse:

mingz

1,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2007
hehehe...her inkerlish same like me....all bloken wan...hehehe

bout her looks...my place got 1 gal selling vege at wet market more nicer than her...

no offence...

turbolover

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2005
Oh ya i'm not offending forumers here who does not have good command in english as some of you guys might not use english as your first language but i'm more of thinking why on earth is ms singapore represented by someone who have trouble communicating in english since english is widely used in singapore.

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
do u guys know why she can get the crown..?? think deep... the Gov of S'pore oredi give out the order, must let her win... cos her name is:"Risk Low"...

after so many threatening from Selamat & his fellows, all over the world oso knew that S'pore is unstable & the suspect of the Leader of the Bombing case escaped easily from the most high alert place...thats makes S'pore loose their face & ppl will think that S'pore is UNSAFE or HIGH RISK... S'pore Gov really needs to find a way to send the message to all over the world... so can atleast bring some tourist into S'pore in such bad economy period... so, she is the chosen 1... to save the country & representing her country... expect how the MC will said when she on the stage..?? ...Singapore... Risk Low...:rofl:

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Another Ah Lian model .... like our very own A.C. :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Need Advise n Opinion For 4G93

Now i want very fast to get Out Meter.i already change lancer meter 180KM/H.

So all of u can help me to get best performance with my car.(wira sedan)

1- Should be i convert to 4G91 HEAD DOHC.

2- Still use SOHC but Port Polish,install H/CAM,Adjstable Cam Pully, n use 3 kaki EXEDY Clutch.

For your refrence..
-I use 4g91 gearbox with 8.5" clucth n cover clucth
-Zenden extractor,1 bullet,2" piping n straight pipe
-Standard air filter...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience