Ris Low (Miss Singapore)

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
I've seen girls whose breast size change every other week.sometimes i see got b cup.sometimes i see got c cup.
and then some u think wah delicious.when open it's like a ball in a sock.even for a young girl.ehhehehe.

Last edited:
I've seen girls whose breast size change every other week.sometimes i see got b cup.sometimes i see got c cup.
and then some u think wah delicious.when open it's like a ball in a sock.even for a young girl.ehhehehe.

---------- Post added at 11:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 AM ----------

where do u open..?? their bra...???:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Of course la.where else.hehe.

hehehehe... i seldom open those thing wit my own hand... coz can't really open it inside the car... so, inside the car, the things oredi drop out liao..:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Hehehe why in the car la bro.if u want to be in the car u need to get the VW classic van.What do they call it?The 'Love Shack'.haha.then that one no problem get open but make sure ur suspension very very stiff so can see the van rocking.haha.

Hehehe why in the car la bro.if u want to be in the car u need to get the VW classic van.What do they call it?The 'Love Shack'.haha.then that one no problem get open but make sure ur suspension very very stiff so can see the van rocking.haha.

Fr18k, Rr14K... consider stiff mo..?? hehe...

somtime, can't tahan till back home ma... not me la...:rofl:

Hmmm should be ok.try to do it missionary so that the center of gravity is lower.i scared she pint u to the side of the van there will still be movement.goodness!it's the other party who cannot tahan ka?u must be a hunk.hehe.

That's where all the exotic materials like titanium, high-grade SS and kevlar went .... To make those PUSH UP UP UP and AWAY bra's ... :biggrin:

Light-weight material for heavy, protruding OBJECTS .... Hahahahaha ... Could have hidden weapons of mass destruction within too :biggrin:

Mass destruction yes.Can influence and can kill if suffocated by them (.)(.)

I guess it sure is better way to die by suffocation, then drowning :biggrin:

That's where all the exotic materials like titanium, high-grade SS and kevlar went .... To make those PUSH UP UP UP and AWAY bra's ... :biggrin:
hahahaha... Ultra Racing Bra... hehehee:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I guess it sure is better way to die by suffocation, then drowning :biggrin:
yup... i more prefer 'die after sperm finish in use"... jing chun yan mong...:rofl:

Ultra super duper push up.
Ultra ass support (to give the buntut tenggong look)
Ultra Balls support for men to let men look big down there.(i think some sportsmen r using it.hehe)

Ultra ass support (to give the buntut tenggong look)

More like:

1. Wilalution Toggek Backside Bawah-Pokok Springs
2. Galett Tai-Nien-Nien Surbo-charger
3. Monster Supa-VIP Bling-Bling Plaster Face Job
4. Super GT-canard Style Hair-do
5. American Spinner Stellito's

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

6. drifto bodykits wit local styles of ah beng vinyl....

Top Bottom