Ris Low (Miss Singapore)

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
nothing special....

she almost forgot what she was studying... and her spoken english really koyak... how did she win? :hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm:

btw, i've seen much hotter singaporeans when i was in singapore... :wavey:

agree wit u mizu...when i was in sg....left right front back in the mrt loads of hot chics....

Hehehehe yes it's how she speaks.but looking at her teeth, Ooouuuch!Sakitnya:nurse:

hehehe...her inkerlish same like me....all bloken wan...hehehe

bout her looks...my place got 1 gal selling vege at wet market more nicer than her...

no offence...

Oh ya i'm not offending forumers here who does not have good command in english as some of you guys might not use english as your first language but i'm more of thinking why on earth is ms singapore represented by someone who have trouble communicating in english since english is widely used in singapore.

YouTube - Miss Singapore World 2009 - Miss Ris Low

i think sing chew got publish her new,about how she speak english

no offense to singaporeans or anyone..but WTF is she representing singapore...look at the way she talk..her ingerish reli2 bloken le...

anyways..the part where she forgot that she was studying and giving fashion advice..that was a good one!..LMAO!!... :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

do u guys know why she can get the crown..?? think deep... the Gov of S'pore oredi give out the order, must let her win... cos her name is:"Risk Low"...

after so many threatening from Selamat & his fellows, all over the world oso knew that S'pore is unstable & the suspect of the Leader of the Bombing case escaped easily from the most high alert place...thats makes S'pore loose their face & ppl will think that S'pore is UNSAFE or HIGH RISK... S'pore Gov really needs to find a way to send the message to all over the world... so can atleast bring some tourist into S'pore in such bad economy period... so, she is the chosen 1... to save the country & representing her country... expect how the MC will said when she on the stage..?? ...Singapore... Risk Low...:rofl:

Another Ah Lian model .... like our very own A.C. :biggrin:

Hahahaha.Don't see her without makeup.can pengsan.I saw it in an album of before and after makeup.nearly pengsan man.:rofl:

hey hey hey... the Ghost festival coming liao... pls dun look at those thing too much... ahhaha:rofl:

i wonder if she really did wear a BIGINI and walk down orchard road... wth is BIGINI? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

she got very powderful majik pad to pushup kao kao ma... look at her red Bigini & the white gown... so "Huge" difren...

she said she like Zip-Bra.... hahahhaha...

Yeah now u guys know the wonder of push up bra or wonder bra.now now when u guys cross the road pls use the zibla clausing.

Yeah now u guys know the wonder of push up bra or wonder bra.now now when u guys cross the road pls use the zibla clausing.

mayb she eat too much F-Cup Cookies... hahaha...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom