rim 13 to 14 using 195/65 tyres for kancil

twistedichc

2,000 RPM
Jan 22, 2013
Ampang Point
hope this picture help.. it shows kancil with massive negative offset

me think... smaller the offset number, more likely your tire will be protruding outside of your fender :hmmmm:
:adore: this should be great:smokin:, btw have u seen fluorescent green myvi wit ridiculous tyre offset+allignment around ampang these few weeks, my hp is so dinosaur age cannot take picture if not arrr definitely be another episode of initial b.:biggrin:

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
maybe i missed it.....

:adore: this should be great:smokin:, btw have u seen fluorescent green myvi wit ridiculous tyre offset+allignment around ampang these few weeks, my hp is so dinosaur age cannot take picture if not arrr definitely be another episode of initial b.:biggrin:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
:adore::hmmmm::shot: shoot me if u guys want but what is offset:confused:
No need to shoot. As explained by bro. papagoines, at least you have gain some knowledge....:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 06:10 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

hope this picture help.. it shows kancil with massive negative offset

me think... smaller the offset number, more likely your tire will be protruding outside of your fender :hmmmm:
Yup, the smaller the number the further out it comes. When negative offset -ve number even further out....mostly for RWD cars....

Last edited:

twistedichc

2,000 RPM
Jan 22, 2013
Ampang Point
No need to shoot. As explained by bro. papagoines, at least you have gain some knowledge....:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 06:10 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

Yup, the smaller the number the further out it comes. When negative offset -ve number even further out....mostly for RWD cars....

:adore: thanx, that means my wallet oso gonna be -offset lorrr.:biggrin:

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
Some japanese brand also got those 8 holes, and sometimes 12 holes as well (100/110/114) and they still hold strong even today

as per taiwan's replica wheels, me think its durability are pretty much the same as any other taiwan made rims of bigger size... have to be more conscious of potholes and such

100/110 pcd 8 holes ready made rims, advisable @ not??:hmmmm:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
100/110 pcd 8 holes ready made rims, advisable @ not??:hmmmm:
Yup, 8 holes are okay if they are original. Those re-drilled ones then no.....

Both my 17" rims are 8 holes (100/114.3) One is open style can see the 8 holes, the other has a cover...

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
a bit too extreme, don't you think?

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
show car only aarrr, anything can do 1:biggrin:
Yeah! That's why I don't like auto shows.... for me cars should be driven, not to be displayed

...but then, to each his/her own :smokin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Well it’s actually a marketing gimmick but do you really need an excuse to watch a video of Vaughn Gittin Jr. letting his inner hoon out by drifting a Ford Mustang around a Carl’s Jr. parking lot after getting his daily dose of turkey burgers and Monster energy drinks.

We must admit that even we have to constantly fight the urge to let loose our inner hoon in an empty parking lot but we’re pretty sure that...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience