ride height settings

cash1212

Known Member
Nov 11, 2007
tts why i took out mine and am waiting for my EDFC for my teins

a word of caution before proceeding.
so bro green, you want to sell off your TRS ARBs? am very intrested if u wanna sell off yours. do let me know thanks!

adian

Known Member
Nov 22, 2003
PJ
www.the-yeins.com
Waahhh... went and layan Cameron Highlands and didnt ask the rest of us to join!!! hahaha selfish!! :D

What brudder Green says is true. Installing thicker, harder anti-roll bars will screw-up your ride quality, reducing the 'independence" of your independent suspension. Where possible, always try to tune your chassis with the softest swaybars possible. Play with springs and damper settings, but harder swaybars are really only for competition-use. You've got to love these Japs for marketing all these products for the road as if you really, really need them!! hahaha...

In this instance I agree that EDFC is the best choice.

AE111_SEG

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2005
Putra Heights
Thanks Bro's for all your reply.

I am assuming you guys were refering to TRD Yellow. How about TRD Sportivo which is white.
TRD sportivo should be more forgiving rite since it is developed more for street use.
From the TRD site I got these specs

TRD Sportivo :
Front 28.6 mm Hollow Type
Rear 16.0 mm Solid Type.

TRD Yellow :
Front 30.0 mm Hollow Type
Rear 19.0 mm Hollow Type.

What u guys think. If it is like TRD white is like TRD yellow then I will scrap the idea. Just need some review on TRD sportivo. Otherwise I will go for EDFC. BTW can all Tein can fit EDFC ?.
I was made to understand the the top thread on the shaft is different.

GSY20-A1SS2 Non EDFC compatible
GSY20-B1SS3 EDFC compatiable

Last edited:

cash1212

Known Member
Nov 11, 2007
bro i think if you tein shocks comes with pillow ball, you can fix edfc, if not dun think so..thats wht i understand.

Last edited:

1JZtezza

Known Member
Sep 26, 2008
who me what???

I am running STOCK anti-roll bars;No strut braces; just a set of Tein Flex with 10kg Front and 8 kg rear(with EDFC).
You got to look at the suspension "systems" to include your wheel offset,tyres type(eg:hard or soft sidewall,pressures etc) and profile and be willing to test various 'settings' to suite your own driving style and comfort.No one setting fits all(Unlike OEM standard parts)
Fortunately my 'cherry tree' mechanic and our 1JZ bro's have various 'spares' to test with.Some require minor modifications and if you do not have a spare handy,you dare not try modifying an expensive part.So if you want something fix please see the 'cherry tree' mechanic.

green

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
kl
so bro green, you want to sell off your TRS ARBs? am very intrested if u wanna sell off yours. do let me know thanks!
no thx la. I still harbour strong intentions to reinstall them back.

cheers

---------- Post added at 01:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 AM ----------

TRD sportivos(white) are NOT TRD yellows, so i guess u can try the whites

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear All Sifu,

Recently just got a Mirage Digital Controller from my cousin. But just can't find a write place to mod into my Wira.

Is anyone know that how to DIY this controller into Wira?

I only have the front panel that's all. I heard my friend say that, still need a motor only able to fully utilize the aircon controller. Is that easy to get? Any idea what's the cost? I'm currently at Johor, Senai. Will be back to KL tomorrow.

Thank You. :D
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience