REVO Engine Treatment

speed7791

Sep 24, 2008
bought one in eneos too. since they have dynochart to prove it. noticed slight drop in engine temperature.

mokh

Known Member
Oct 18, 2008
how much actually this thing on retail price? i look around pasir gudang and found 1 shop selling it at RM45. but i didnt buy it.

Scuderia

Known Member
Jul 19, 2004
Changed my timing chain. This is image of my 4X4 engine block after using REVO for more than 1 year.

Mechanic was very surprised as it was very clean .. as its a diesel engine !:top:

Attachments

blue.taxi

Known Member
Nov 27, 2006
just wonder r this oil additive same as ZDDP or MoS2 anti-Friction additive?

mahfudz_mn

Known Member
Nov 22, 2004
Bukit Jalil
Visit site
i think most oil additive works with the principle of reducing friction in the engine, unsurprisingly adding these additives do help in increasing the power of the engine while reducing excess wear at the same time. some work also work by sustaining the life of the oil by slowing the deterioration of the oil

i got mine at ENEOS for RM45, that's the retail. I'm running on 198k mileage mivec 1.6 and it does seem to help though i also use petronas semi synthetic oil...idling is smoother and the engine feels lighter, after about 3000km the engine still feels light though the idling has roughen a tad bit...good stuff, considering you only put in 30ml into the engine...

next up is Bardahl engine treatment, i've heard it is their forte of the brand...

forgot to mention: i think these friction reducers really do help with old engines but not so much for the new ones (new technology bla bla bla, new manufacturing process and tolerance) anyway just look at the service intervals of new cars nowadays 5k to 10k...rarely hear the 3k now...much of it is due to the oil being used, but it also reflects on the new technology in the engine itself :)

Last edited:

LeeHK

Feb 22, 2010
Spore
bought one in eneos too. since they have dynochart to prove it. noticed slight drop in engine temperature.
drop in temperature meaning less friction ??

I didnt do DYNO my ride yet.

But wife and i noticed engine response better once step on paddle. esp uphill

also getting improved mileage approx 60km more ... no need step so much now i think

not bad not bad

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Would like 2 know if its ok 2 put in tufoil in a Vtec engine like the B16A??

My brother is usin it in his Gti n the found the engine to be running smoother but the dipstick got some sort of stain..... like became foggy/unpolished like!! Can explain wat happened ah?/ Issit normal??

Thanx 4 takin ur time 2 read.....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience