Renderings: Audi A7 to Appear in 2009

keshy

500 RPM
Dec 12, 2007

It’s on the way, the gorgeous A7 will be ready for production in 2009. This rendering of the 2+2 seater, four-door coupe is already being tested under thick plastic as a mule.

Several models are expected to appear under the A7 name, the most obvious being a V6 petrol and diesel offereing from a 3.2-liter 200kW/268 bhp up to a mind numbing 5.0-liter bi-turbo V10 which churns out some 426kW/570 bhp. Audi will be giving out early Christmas presents in the form of a 368kW/493 bhp V12 TDI, which is already being tested in the R8 and is being eyed for inclusion as the flagship engine for the hideous Q7 SUV. The TDI is expected to be a big hit considering Audi’s diesel engine’s are among the best in the world after being proven in the Le Mans 24 hour race.

The A7 will be available in both front-wheel-drive and Quattro, the latter on a 60:40 rear-biases split for the extreme performance models like the RS7. The A7 will be share its groundwork with the next A6, although it will slot in slightly higher than the A6, but of course, below the A8.

qmk9133

Known Member
Dec 2, 2006
to me this is wayyyy too pretty to compete with merc cls....

drMpower

May 1, 2006
one common problem with these 4 door coupes is that the back passengers have to cut their heads off.

the roof line has to bend downward so rapid..maybe at the end of 3 quater of the overall roof length. thats the problem CLS had and i noticed no one ever rectify it.

maybe thats the cost of having 4 door coupes - chopped head at the back!

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

anyone know where can repair my scratched windscreen?
its repairable right??
dunno how previous owner use this car till windscreen scratched badly.
i think he never change the wiper blades.

so, anyone from kuching know where to repair this?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience