Remove Catalytic Converters

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
BLaCkHoWLiNG said:
some say it helps with power.. some say not.. to me, all i would like to know is, would it help with the fuel consumption... coz was thinking of removing d cat conv. on my wife's car
yeap... but this only applies when u changed ur headers as well...
last time after i changed into 4-2-1 headers without changing the midbox, my fuel consumption was terrible... within 1 week, i went back to the workshop and get the midbox replaced with highflow midbullet... now feels much better adi....

so, if u are still using standard extractor/headers, there isnt much difference by jz changing the midbox....

gohkokeng said:
midbullet i heard alot.......but duno how it looks like.....hahaha

how much 1 midbullet? does it come wit anybrand? does it come with variety of piping inches?

i am totally noob about it :~/
PM kent, he selling zenden midbullet as well... there are some picture of midbullets in his thread in zth marketplace... go n take a look....

edwin_lcw

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2005
Setapak
wah got anot ? 10hp worr ......
od what is the midbullet u mean ? i don`t get u la ... u mean nermal bullet ar ?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi

it's been a whole year since we started our roll-cage program.
Since then, we've several Kancils roll-cages built and raced in the MSS SuperKompak series.
These cages are designed to be strong, stiff and comply with the rules and regulations of the race series, welded-on for best possible strength and safety.

Our roll-cages are:
  • strong
  • well designed
  • well built
  • fully welded joints
  • designed with your safety in mind
  • custom made to any race spec (please consult us...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience