Recently Was Invited to Taipei to do a BULK Coating. 5 day/3Cars/Insane less time

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
I was in a rush all the time getting from place to place with my 30kg of gears in a luggage bag, Only manage to took the AFTERS and no durings and before. Some were due to strict security at their underground basement that does not allow cameras :confused: do not know why, and others are because I was chasing time and no time for slow snaps and slow details. But anyhow i just wanna share wad I did there.

Audi R8 V8 Left Hand Drive
Shot taken while having bubble tea after the doing the coating.

Ford Tierra
Shot taken at about 5pm and started working on it at underground basement at 6am.

The rear bumper was abit damaged and the owner didnt have time to patch it up however I lefr him with a little left of coating for him to touch up that area after he repairs the chips off

The underground area

Porsche Cayenne (friend of the R8)
He fetch me back to my hostel area, very nice chap, even drop me at 7-11 for some soft drinks :wavey:

KrisMas

Known Member
Apr 1, 2008
Whoa....we have an international detailer in da house!!!! :adore::adore::adore:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Open international market :top:

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
Whoa....we have an international detailer in da house!!!! :adore::adore::adore:
LOL bro KrisMas its not like that la, if not because a huge deal and a few cars together I wouldnt have want to go too..very tiring!

Open international market :top:
ah bro so susah wan read ur reply, ur signature GIF too attention catching. Thanks bro but not so terror la, If its not a huge deal I wouldnt wanna to travel so far also.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
LOL bro KrisMas its not like that la, if not because a huge deal and a few cars together I wouldnt have want to go too..very tiring!

ah bro so susah wan read ur reply, ur signature GIF too attention catching. Thanks bro but not so terror la, If its not a huge deal I wouldnt wanna to travel so far also.
:rofl: will change it soon. Received quite some feedbacks on my signature :rofl:

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
hahaha and now whats with my car on ur sig with radar styled bling
LOL! You are right! Now I recall ur car was red too :rofl:
I guess I have to change my quote to....

"Detail your car now, and it will go *BLING* *BLING*...":rofl:

Somehow this signy seems to suit u better la bro :top:

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
Silently made a name in international market already!!! Bulk order from taiwan some more!!!

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
LOL, underground coz landed properties less in Taipei

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hybrid vehicles in general were designed from the offset to conserve more fuel by means of an electric engine or such. Therefore, tuning a hybrid for more power totally contradicts the original purpose. Nonetheless, when the hybrid in question is a Porsche, or a Cayenne Hybrid to be specific, you really can’t be blamed for wanting a little more...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience