Rebate Up To RM300!

kwai

1,500 RPM
Dec 18, 2004
Perak
Visit site
the engine start n anti high jack system can use in 1.3 cabri satria?

seriuos buyer here... how abt the rebate thing? i'm using oem proton one...

desmond23

Nov 19, 2003
NoName brother, i've already PM you, can you pls reply me? i got some question to ask you. and about the promotion price that u stated earlier, until now stil the same price? and which workshop should i go? is it around klang valley? i stay at shah alam. oh yeah, i drive a proton waja only, can install or not? ok la, wait for your reply then. mostly i will install after chinese new year, cos i'm away from here till after chinese new year. thank you.

zronix

Known Member
Jul 19, 2004
Hi,

Now that the rebate promo has ended, would there be any other promo in the near future?

Are there any group discount ? Such as a group of 5 ppl to purchase there would be a discount like 10% or so...?

Typical malaysian... :)

zronix

Known Member
Jul 19, 2004
what kinda discount are we lookin at... prob u can enlighten on it.. like 5 ppl how much, more than that how much...
it'll be easier to get ppl then :)
is there a posibility of gettin a 20% ???

aurie

Known Member
Mar 3, 2005
hi...i met you guys last friday nite during the demo session for WPC.I might interested with this alarm sys.how much you can take my std OEM alarm???

integramania

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
aurie said:
hi...i met you guys last friday nite during the demo session for WPC.I might interested with this alarm sys.how much you can take my std OEM alarm???
Hi bro. Sorry but the trade in promotion was last year and is not available anymore. We also advise you to keep you stock alarm because if you cange your car at least you can have the ori alarm to fit back into the car and you can take along Radiostar to be installed in your new car.

Thanks

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I meant the Sp4H used on the Satria Neo. This is because I have think I will bore up the engine a little and use custom pistons and conrods and go for supercharging. Getting a mitsubishi engine is a good idea but too risky in my country as its illegal.

Anyone knows how much I can bore up the engine w/o making the walls too thin for forced induction?

Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience