RE Club Gathering Meet

aravind

Deleted User
Jul 31, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
HAHAHAH how 2 get lost in bangsar u will see la a row of rx7's there.....wtf wei...so friday 10pm bangsar canteena ? okk

13btt

Known Member
May 31, 2004
Sydney, AUS
www.reclub.com.my
My thoughts & Venue/Date confirmation

Once again we have a mixed bag of RE owners wherein some want to do beers at a decent place in Bangsar/Sri Hartamas (i.e. me, phat7 & 13joe) and others prefer a TT in a mamak joint. Hence the need to alternate between the two which is also cool with me

Accordingly, RErider wants to rendezvous all RE members to:

Venue:

Restaurant Nasi Kandar Sedap @ Aman Suria
off Jalan Bukit Mayang Emas
1/2 mile from Baywatch/ Dataran Prima
opposite and adjacent the Lebuhraya Baru Lembah Kelang

Time: 9.30pm Friday 23rd December

For directions contact RErider

See you all there!

Glen (13btt)

Last edited by a moderator:

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Please ignore my earlier post. Meeting will be on as above venue. Joe@ReRider has been so kind to arrange for parking and approriate seats for the RE group. Go ReRider!!

aravind

Deleted User
Jul 31, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
fellow rotary's where is this place ? nasi kandar sedap...near baywatch urrr i heard of that place baywatch ..near nouvo is it ? wah very far la u guys go bangsar la cuz i think half of us dont even know where this place u guys goin lol...if any of us dont own a rotary can they still come ?

Alchemis

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2005
hi guys,

still no clue on the venue....
can be more specific on the location ? or any landmarks or any happening place around there so that i can find the place...dun tell me nasi kandar is happening place :)

also.. i'll be a little late. around 10 something.

joe13

Known Member
May 15, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
yes... nasi kandar place can be happening also... depending on who is there. its not the venue that counts, its the company.

near nouvo is beach club... totally different place. nasi kandar sedap is near "tai kong" mayang there. near choi's old place. very easy to find... big corner lot mamak.

ALL are welcome to join...

thx

Alchemis

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2005
joe13 said:
yes... nasi kandar place can be happening also... depending on who is there. its not the venue that counts, its the company.

near nouvo is beach club... totally different place. nasi kandar sedap is near "tai kong" mayang there. near choi's old place. very easy to find... big corner lot mamak.

ALL are welcome to join...

thx
errmmmm not from around that area.... can u describe how to go if i come from LDP ? pass the freescale.....pass the giant... then ??? where ? need some directions..... if got drawn map then better :P

saru-kun

Known Member
Jan 4, 2004
PJ
saru-kun.blogspot.com
Alchemis said:
errmmmm not from around that area.... can u describe how to go if i come from LDP ? pass the freescale.....pass the giant... then ??? where ? need some directions..... if got drawn map then better :P
Coming on the LDP from the Sunway direction, take a left immediately after the St Ignatious church, which is some distance before the KJ lrt station.
Follow the road over the crest and keep left. Ignore the cars turning right at the funny looking so-called roundabout.
Coming upon a 90deg right-hander, you'll most likely spot Baywatch on your right. Keep on going straight until you pass a business centre and a row of shops. Make a U-turn and you should be able to see Nasi Kandar Sedap. Difficult to miss.

Cheers

13btt

Known Member
May 31, 2004
Sydney, AUS
www.reclub.com.my
Well done saru-kun... excellent explanation! I'll try to post up a map for those who are still confused.

joe13

Known Member
May 15, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
saru-kun said:
Coming upon a 90deg right-hander, you'll most likely spot Baywatch on your right. Keep on going straight until you pass a business centre and a row of shops. Make a U-turn and you should be able to see Nasi Kandar Sedap. Difficult to miss.

Cheers
This 90deg rite hander very good for drifting. u see phat7 always drift there, then long straight he will tekan habis for drag immediately aftr drift. then at u-turn, handbrake for immediate & quick 2nd pass... dun blif, ask phat7 to show u... hahahaha...

immaculate set of directions saru-kan, very accurate. :smile:

SideWaysGrey

500 RPM
May 12, 2004
Seremban, NS
Visit site
ok, that sounds quite easy.
I'll see U guys there by 10 then...

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
sounds like we've got a definite number of members

1.13btt
2.joe13
3.sarukun
4.sidewaysgrey
5.alchemis
6.rerider
7.arvind

aravind

Deleted User
Jul 31, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
phat7 said:
sounds like we've got a definite number of members

1.13btt
2.joe13
3.sarukun
4.sidewaysgrey
5.alchemis
6.rerider
7.arvind
guys i may not be able 2 come abit busy ...have 2 see first la

saru-kun

Known Member
Jan 4, 2004
PJ
saru-kun.blogspot.com
joe13 said:
This 90deg rite hander very good for drifting. u see phat7 always drift there, then long straight he will tekan habis for drag immediately aftr drift. then at u-turn, handbrake for immediate & quick 2nd pass... dun blif, ask phat7 to show u... hahahaha...

immaculate set of directions saru-kan, very accurate. :smile:
Whoa....phat7...THIS I gotta see LOLZ

Thank you ^_^. I live around the area.

Cheers

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

what is function racing clutch compare to standard clutch?
what about the puck?..3,4,5, and 8 pucks? meaning what?
clutch 1.8,,2.0?? meaning what?

just wanna know..hehe..:biggrin:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience