Rare item -FX Bumber & Grill-

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
mastakilla,
yup is for SEG (ae100/ae101 chassis) fit nicely..
u buy la.. sure ur car looks great one

keithkeat

3,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2005
kapateS
fuiyoooooo............REAR item ahhh.........

1 ratio 2 man.......think about it.......lol.....or else, mun mun wait looo........

by the way, if nego till 600 sure no prob

good luck

Last edited:

sirap_limau

Jul 8, 2005
kl
wooarhh ... yeah so rare .... last time are my friends ... sell it for 500 with grill fog light and same condition ..... so worth it heheh

cataphrax

500 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
haiya you all.... this is the limited edition bumper one... made from indestructible material... bang anything won't break / crack.... never hear before meh? got inside the hyperrec magazine one... go korek see ler... ahhahaha

SuperZe

Known Member
Jul 23, 2004
wow!!!!...buy this bumper can get gold ka...crazy price lah...bro...
any way good luck...

mastakilla

Known Member
Jan 19, 2006
SuperZe said:
wow!!!!...buy this bumper can get gold ka...crazy price lah...bro...
any way good luck...
lol..don't be so harsh..hehe:X-:

he's just trying to get "some" profit..:X-:

SuperZe

Known Member
Jul 23, 2004
mastakilla said:
lol..don't be so harsh..hehe:X-:

he's just trying to get "some" profit..:X-:

yesss...he can get some profit from this, but with the resonable pricelah..
when he put the high price for this stuff next time kedai potong also potong kita what..when kedai potong know they can get more money from this and that stuff..:regular_smile:

ahchi

Known Member
Sep 5, 2005
SA
SuperZe said:
yesss...he can get some profit from this, but with the resonable pricelah..
when he put the high price for this stuff next time kedai potong also potong kita what..when kedai potong know they can get more money from this and that stuff..:regular_smile:
Yes, totally agree with what you say. However, the sad thing is I observe that more and more people in the forum's market place are selling parts with higher and higher prices, even a simple car emblem also wanna sell at RM40, sigh.... I have the feeling that ZTH is getting far and far away from me:Not_Impressed:

mastakilla

Known Member
Jan 19, 2006
ahchi said:
Yes, totally agree with what you say. However, the sad thing is I observe that more and more people in the forum's market place are selling parts with higher and higher prices, even a simple car emblem also wanna sell at RM40, sigh.... I have the feeling that ZTH is getting far and far away from me:Not_Impressed:
yeah..the bad thing is it will set like some "standard" high prices,especially for newcomers to sell their item here."wah..there's a guy selling this thingy for rm1500..i'd better put rm1800 NEGO".and then the next person selling "wtf?rm1800 oso got ppl interested?then i'd put rm1900 nego".haha..just look at prices for evo seats in the marketplace section.. totally ridicolous i think:_:

However..i can't say no more..seller can shut us up by refering to rules and regulation :mouth_closed: . hehe i'm not pointing to anyone here..just my humble opinion. Apologies forwarded should anyone feel "hurt".Peace and out :_:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i just bought an used gen2 2 weeks ago, and i've installed front and rear strut bars, that makes the handling far better. k&n drop in filter and tufoil oil additive, makes the acceleration more responsive. any other recommendation for daily use? thank you
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience