Ranting.... Malaysians are Really Lucky People.....

It's better to own a car in:

• Malaysia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Singapore

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

PabloIceman

3,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2006
If calculation is so simple, all the countries in the world can save billions of dollar every week for employing advisers and think-tank.

The quality of life for a person who earn RM3k live in Malaysia and S$3k live in Singapore are different. And, not everything is cheaper in Singapore based on number. How much does a doctor charge for diagnostic a children fever? How much does car cleaning service charged? The list goes on. I don't live in Singapore but I did stop by few times. Just pity those who work in Geylang by standing on the street, earned S$20-30 and hour compare to ours cheap cheap also RM80-90. There is no definition on live in which country is better. Only can know that when you have your life there and feel it by yourselves. I can't imagine what will happen to me if I live in Singapore and shoot some bear cans with my Delta Elite in front of my house.
:rofl: the S$20-30 an hour is very, very long time ago .. hahaha .. maybe 10 years ago or more. now still S$20-30 but 20-30 mins tops!! :listen::rofl:

mona-vie

Mar 24, 2011
Singapore
I don't know the exact rates but I don't think its 20-30.... these days. I heard its at least 100 for something like 2 shots (no idea whats 2 shots though).

---------- Post added at 11:59 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:57 PM ----------

So bottom line.... MY RULEZ!!!

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
Who say don't have +-S$30? You just need some effort for walking around and some saliva to nego the price. Those S$90 for 2 is available. Simply just check in laksaboy you can spend half a day for browsing high quality stuffs (should be staffs).

If make it dollar to dollar comparison, when you can buy in cheap price, then the seller must be having less profit or even losing money. The comparison will never works. Nowadays everyone is globalized without knowing. Your productivity and value will judge what can you have in your life in the materialized world. Everywhere got rich people also poor people. A country currency value or any economy policy won't make you live like a king if your productivity or value not match. Corruption and relationship not count of cause. That is against the games rule.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi bros, any recomendation to upgrade the brakes on my wira?

servo showing signs of wear and tear, just buy new?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience