Random Exotics Pics

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.

Accelerator7

Nov 21, 2004
Ipoh
Didn't Lamborghini sue them for replicating their same design?

Haha there's even the syndicate that makes fake Ferrari cars...i read about it on The Star last time when they caught the syndicate...

magnate

Known Member
Jul 16, 2007
yesterday at sg.buloh saw 3 rolls-royces parked side by side at owner's factory..all use penang plate number...the third one is very special, not a normal wheelbase but strech limousine...will try to snap some picture but don't how since the 'pak guard' always there...

magnate

Known Member
Jul 16, 2007
Hummer H2 SUT with 26 inch rim....
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

chuakz

Known Member
Aug 19, 2006
nice hummers and that diablo gt is stunning...wonder why noone is buying it till now? still unregistered....

anion

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
As I promise yesterday...

Very Rare Lamborghini Countach...Owned by Zaitun Industries's towkey..This countach is not for sale, just keep it there and the shop also belongs to him...

I tot all these while he's been keeping the car at his house's front porch.....eheheh....so he did moved the car :P

anyway, i saw the condition of this car with "owwwwww" when i went to his house.....my heart sank n was thinking......kinda wasted......but once turn to his garage, :adore::adore::adore:

Last edited:

Autokultur

Mar 25, 2006
hey UE7, where did you spot the Fab-Design AM1000 tmj and rmj in the youtube video..??

chuakz

Known Member
Aug 19, 2006
seems like everything has gone really quiet here after the server crashed not long ago.....nobody's been posting....well....I'm from Malacca so I have an excuse of not seeing any exotics...

anType

Known Member
Nov 14, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
seems like everything has gone really quiet here after the server crashed not long ago.....nobody's been posting....well....I'm from Malacca so I have an excuse of not seeing any exotics...
I don't trust this site anymore. What's the point of spending so much time, money & effort to find nice cars, post them here and then have 2 months worth of car hunting deleted overnight. We moved here for the time being: Lowyat.NET -> Supercars & Exotics thread :rolleyes:

Accelerator7

Nov 21, 2004
Ipoh
Quite embarrassing to see that many of the Lowyat forumers are quite noob to cars or they just don't know how to respect the thread starter request of just posting exotic cars instead of other junk cars..

ACQ2305

500 RPM
May 25, 2007
HeadHunters
guys,dnt feel so down... thing hapens... so,just try n revive this tread again.... what say u all???

chuakz

Known Member
Aug 19, 2006
agree...forumers here are more knowledgeable about cars....unlike in LYN....even when UE7 started a thread on exotics they post celica pics.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys n Gurls...if anybody knows anybody who lost a brown saga blm with license plate JMS1848, it is near where i live. i'm pretty sure its a stolen car as last nite, a group of guys in a black city was seen dismantling its headlamps, rear tail lights and number plates. seems the glove compartment was dismantled, either for it's ECU or something. looks to be owned by a chinese girl. driver's side window has been broken. i woke up this morning and my housemate told me he saw the group...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience