Random Exotics Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

ultimatevolution7

Chosŏn Inmin'gun 4.25
Jun 30, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.flickr.com
I think the XKRs have the red badge with an "R".. one on the rear (below right taillight) and other near the two front fenders. I dunno, not sure, just recall seeing XKRs all having those. I suppose that's the XK8. But exhausts don't look standard. Nice find anyway, we don't too many of those. Nice font too

theyson

Aug 10, 2007
so today i dropped by at Lamborghini KL. i went into the office and asked Mr Ron Lim for permission to enter the service area premises to check out the cars. But he said the service area is a restricted area. But I can stand outside the service area and take pictures. He spoke really well and he is such a pleasant man.

so there was a GT3 parked outside the service area under the tent. 2 Testarossa's inside the service bay, a orange Gallardo and one yellow Gallardo(plate DAD *, must be royalty. owner maybe DAD 1's owner), a yellow Diablo(east coast plate), a really old white 911 with racing decals and MARTINI written on it.

ultimatevolution7

Chosŏn Inmin'gun 4.25
Jun 30, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.flickr.com
Excellent coverage. 10 stars!
Hmm, the orange coupe is local?
BTW, wow, that yellow Gallardo is an SE!
DAD what? 9? 7? 6?

Edit:
Quite a few of those employees bikes (cubs) have single digit plates.
One or two of them have single digit Sabah plates. IIRC one even started with E.

Last edited:

theyson

Aug 10, 2007
yellow Gallardo is DAD 9. the GT3 is WJP 88! anything to do with JP Chin? Since his F430 is JP 88. no plate on the orange Gallardo..

chuakz

Known Member
Aug 19, 2006
lp 640 landed here long ago....quite a few are spotted already.....y not u check the RCP thread...

sh@rty 5

500 RPM
Apr 22, 2007
wats the diff? engine? exterior looks the same though

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello all sifus out there :) ,i need ur help about bushing..from wat i know, theres also a pu bushing..?how much is it,for satria gti?and where can i find it?of coz with installation lah.. :P ..thank you!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience