Random Exotics Pics

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
can see the difference:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't Lamborghini sue them for replicating their same design?

Haha there's even the syndicate that makes fake Ferrari cars...i read about it on The Star last time when they caught the syndicate...

yesterday at sg.buloh saw 3 rolls-royces parked side by side at owner's factory..all use penang plate number...the third one is very special, not a normal wheelbase but strech limousine...will try to snap some picture but don't how since the 'pak guard' always there...

Gorilla Vs Godzilla at Naza World PJ hehehehehehehehe

1_283340999l.jpg

Hummer H2 SUT with 26 inch rim....
P4020059.jpg
[/IMG]
P4020065.jpg
[/IMG]
P4020060.jpg
[/IMG]
P4020064.jpg
[/IMG]
P4020062.jpg
[/IMG]

nice hummers and that diablo gt is stunning...wonder why noone is buying it till now? still unregistered....

As I promise yesterday...

Very Rare Lamborghini Countach...Owned by Zaitun Industries's towkey..This countach is not for sale, just keep it there and the shop also belongs to him...

PC200058.jpg

I tot all these while he's been keeping the car at his house's front porch.....eheheh....so he did moved the car :P

anyway, i saw the condition of this car with "owwwwww" when i went to his house.....my heart sank n was thinking......kinda wasted......but once turn to his garage, :adore::adore::adore:

Last edited:
bro,,do not quote so much pics la..pity la those 56k..4mb oso kacau laa

Last edited by a moderator:
hey UE7, where did you spot the Fab-Design AM1000 tmj and rmj in the youtube video..??

seems like everything has gone really quiet here after the server crashed not long ago.....nobody's been posting....well....I'm from Malacca so I have an excuse of not seeing any exotics...

seems like everything has gone really quiet here after the server crashed not long ago.....nobody's been posting....well....I'm from Malacca so I have an excuse of not seeing any exotics...

I don't trust this site anymore. What's the point of spending so much time, money & effort to find nice cars, post them here and then have 2 months worth of car hunting deleted overnight. We moved here for the time being: Lowyat.NET -> Supercars & Exotics thread :rolleyes:

Quite embarrassing to see that many of the Lowyat forumers are quite noob to cars or they just don't know how to respect the thread starter request of just posting exotic cars instead of other junk cars..

guys,dnt feel so down... thing hapens... so,just try n revive this tread again.... what say u all???

agree...forumers here are more knowledgeable about cars....unlike in LYN....even when UE7 started a thread on exotics they post celica pics.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom