• Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
WMD 1 = Weapon of Mass Destruction 1

now i know what my pals were talking about when they mentioned Magnum Cayenne
know one guy selling Porches, he was apparently raving about it, heard there's 2 of em now
So this is what Bush government is looking for in Iraq all this while.

OMG, Next target after Iraq will be Malaysia then!

jack-jack

Known Member
May 10, 2006
Brunei Porsche Cayenne Turbo...:X-:

lol....u from miri o KK ??? o u studying in miri ? where ?

tat porche saw it a long time...but i dunno its a turbo....:X-:
the owner always bring tat porche go lutong airstrip...den sometimes drag with other ppl hahaha

mohalw

500 RPM
May 19, 2005
Malaysia

Front coz too stick on the wall, so i just can snap the head, can't c the full view!:X-:

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
really M-spec Nur anot....or RM100 metal badging..?

i saw that green GTR in sepang last time forgot what event....biase jer..~

the orange murcie's bumper is hot!

*luvin' skylines*

' xZ "

500 RPM
Jul 13, 2005
Puchong
those skylines, are they 1 gang of fren?

their number plate are like 32,33,34,35 or 6666,6667,7666,7777 and some other number, i cant remember aiks :confused_smile:

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
They either love their skylines too much, or they love each other too much to have all that numbers plates together.

Oh what a 'loving' family.... Brokeback Racetracks.

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
Semua kereta power aje... here ice cream truck:

ice cream anyone?

anyway.. what car is that? cant see any logo oso..

add some stickers.. then it be like dis:

sakuraguy

5,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Sendai, JAPAN.
www.zerotohundred.com
wow damn nice man!!! it just lacks that wing ... the whatever model model thing (insert model code here) wing that comes with the bodykit for DTM or ATM or whatever TM ... yeah yeah watever i just dun bother rmeember much codes LOL :rofl:

that guy should get the car painted white or black !!! :shades_smile:

Some bits info'
-----------------------
A special version of the CLK is the CLK DTM AMG sports car, which looks similar to the full race car for the German Deutsche Tourenwagen Masters racing series which has to use a normally aspirated 4.0 L V8, limited to less than 500 hp. 100 Coupés and 80 Convertibles were released for sale in Europe, using AMG's supercharged 5.4 L V8, now producing 428 kW (582 PS) and 800 N·m (590 ft·lbf). The front and rear track are widened by 2.9 and 4.2 inches (74 and 110 mm) respectively, and special tires and suspension modifications allow the car to pull 1.35 g (13 m/s²) of lateral acceleration. 0-100 km/h acceleration is just 3.9 seconds, and top speed is 320 km/h (199 mph). In Germany, the car cost 236,060 euro after taxes.

Mercedes-Benz CLK DTM cabrioletIn addition to hard top CLK DTM AMG, 80 convertible versions of CLK DTM were made for 2006 model year, titled Mercedes-Benz CLK DTM AMG Cabriolet. Compared to the coupé version, a speed limiter further reduces its top speed to 300 km/h (likely due to the top not able to withstand higher wind forces safely).

Owners of the CLK DTM Cabriolet includes former McLaren Mercedes Formula One drivers Juan Pablo Montoya and Mika Häkkinen. Häkkinen is currently racing for Mercedes in the DTM championship. Former McLaren Mercedes Formula One driver Kimi Räikkönen owns the hard top version of the CLK DTM.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

If i want to sell a car to a person(stranger),what is the procedure?
-Do i need to bring it to Puspakom?
-Need any JPJ approval?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience