Random Car Pics Part 2

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

JtuneD

5,000 RPM
Apr 2, 2004
State Of Trance
Visit site
This Celica JVC demo car was at my friends acc. shop opening ceremony! Cool..:shades_smile:

lonely_bollock

Known Member
Mar 28, 2007
UE7, no, you shall do it all the time, this is to respect other's privacy and safety. People can trace down to their home address from JPJ with the plate number and it may put other's ride or live in great danger.

and for those mod machine shot, you may bring trouble to the owner if authority wanna take some action.

just my 2 cents.
I find this to be a ridiculous misbelief and it's getting annoying. JPJ will never give out this sort of information to anyone. Whoever has access to that kind of data from JPJ doesn't even need to know the plate number - they can just browse the database for expensive cars and get the address. Or they can just think of any nice number and try to get the address - e.g. I can assume that a car with plate number WW1 belongs to some rich man, I don't even need to see a photo of the car. But my point is - JPJ will never ever just give out info about the owner. You need a police report or some other document providing a valid reason of why you need to know owner's details. Just try to get info about the owner of any of the cars with plate numbers posted here and see what happens.

And owners of modified cars, if they didn't get JPJ's approval, should be ready to face the consequences of driving street-illegal cars. Owners of street-legal modified cars don't have anything to be afraid of.

That's my personal opinion.

transformer

500 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
KL
saw the white murcie today...
watz that thing under the exhaust?

wish9

Known Member
May 13, 2005
Nevada
lonely bollock, you are now staying in Malaysia. What do you meant by "JPJ wont give out information"?

Anyway, black the number plate is a good act. Respect others so others will respect you.
:) Cheers

ultimatevolution7

Chosŏn Inmin'gun 4.25
Jun 30, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.flickr.com
I don't like edited photos, that is one reason I don't erase plates, and another reason, most of the pictures in most of car forums in the whole world don't have erased plates, I mean, especially in THIS country - there's no need to erase plates because you know the plate so what it's not like someone's gonna steal the car or do anything to the car/owner and stuff.

Last edited:

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
it's only an act of courtesy and as not many ppl like their car to be snapped and post on the net.
And with the number plates; it's more obvious!

Again, you can give any runners outside JPJ some moneys and trace the plates information.
Btw, browsing expensive car database is harder than to get information from JPJ.
I guess a lot of ppl would agree with my statement.

ultimatevolution7

Chosŏn Inmin'gun 4.25
Jun 30, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.flickr.com
But there is a Nice No. Plate thread where nobody erase the plates woh.
Yeah exactly. Nice plates are vanity etc. and is also the interesting aspect of the car, etc.

Like the BMW M5 I posted some time ago. The one with its plate also M5.
If I blacked out that plate, you guys would have definitely thought it was boring.

And, I pretty much know all the Ferrari owners in Kuala Lumpur through clubs and connections, and, I will finally admit this, my parents are Ferrari owners themselves that is why I am rather privileged to take photos of these cars as much as I want.

Hell, since I have seemed to have caused a ruckus with those Lambo pics, I have deleted them.

Since when was I talking about "erase plates or not to erase" ?

Last edited:

kk13

1,000 RPM
Oct 29, 2005
yeah second here, i don't like edited photos...anyways if people just talked abt the car and plate...other people will know...so a picture is nuthin

phibitis

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2005
www.mrkobe.blogspot.com
there it goes again ...
juz post watever u guys want lar ... black out the number plate or not ... let the one that is goin to post the pics to decide lar ... its their wish. if anything really happen , juz refer back to that fella lor .... dont argue lar brotherss....

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006

haha.. i see this car almost everyday i go to work wan. kekeke.. but never get to test drive.. yet.

about the not erasing the plates.. i think no prob la.. heck if a owner of M5 can afford a gajilion RM of a M5 beemer, u think he cant afford the state of the art security system meh? if thief dare to steal his car, they would do it anyway, regardless of their photo with plates no. showing in ZTH thread or not..

my 2 sen nia.

xxixx

Known Member
Aug 3, 2006
Yeah exactly. Nice plates are vanity etc. and is also the interesting aspect of the car, etc.

Like the BMW M5 I posted some time ago. The one with its plate also M5.
If I blacked out that plate, you guys would have definitely thought it was boring.

And, I pretty much know all the Ferrari owners in Kuala Lumpur through clubs and connections, and, I will finally admit this, my parents are Ferrari owners themselves that is why I am rather privileged to take photos of these cars as much as I want.

Hell, since I have seemed to have caused a ruckus with those Lambo pics, I have deleted them.

Since when was I talking about "erase plates or not to erase" ?

what ferrari did your parents own?

JtuneD

5,000 RPM
Apr 2, 2004
State Of Trance
Visit site
All right guys....lets get back to our random car pics...:_: Cheers..

Check dis out--->>Honda Accord with Super deep dish 19" wheels.. :secret:

Honda CT & Toyota Celica...:shades_smile:

infinity.melvin

SlowPoke
Jul 4, 2006
kuala lumpur

took this long time ago. i smoked em!...... when it was parked at road side :X-:
sry for the blur pic.. sum myvi was tailing me, so couldnt stop and camwhore with it

RedD

500 RPM
Dec 19, 2004
anywhere..

took this long time ago. i smoked em!...... when it was parked at road side :X-:
sry for the blur pic.. sum myvi was tailing me, so couldnt stop and camwhore with it
fuyoh..bro.. gt sum skill wo.. even thou blur.. but still look nice, a bit la hehe :X-: .. izz like the car tailgate u.. hehe :angel_smile:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi every master.

I know majority ppl will advice not to tune the a/f ratio ...

But, I just want to learn something ...

for 4G15 carb

just want to confirm the a/f ratio screw adjustment

we adjust the screw out towards the firewall is for "lean" or "rich" ?

we adjust the screw in towards the carb is for "rich" or "lean" ?

thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience