kuala lumpur
I saw this photo so many other websites too... :confused_smile:

But still awesome car..
Damn...

White would be sick..
....i like........

Semua kereta power aje... here ice cream truck:

ice cream anyone?

anyway.. what car is that? cant see any logo oso..

add some stickers.. then it be like dis:
for a second there i though it was a hot-dog kenari

318i

Known Member
Dec 17, 2005
I think one of the easiest way is just to check the rims and the exhaust pipes. Coz M5-wannabes never add 2nd couple of pipes at the right side and I don't think a sane person would ever change those lovely M5 rims to normal ones (however, I think it's not impossible to find the same rims for a normal 5-series Bimmer).
the easiest way to see M5 from normal 5 series is to look at the boot. M5 got no keyhole on the boot, unlike the normal 5s.

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
:regular_smile:
I don't usually erase plates but it was my brother's friend's car so I just erased it.. :Not_Impressed:
UE7, no, you shall do it all the time, this is to respect other's privacy and safety. People can trace down to their home address from JPJ with the plate number and it may put other's ride or live in great danger.

and for those mod machine shot, you may bring trouble to the owner if authority wanna take some action.

just my 2 cents.

JtuneD

5,000 RPM
Apr 2, 2004
State Of Trance
Visit site
Here are my little contribution...:_: Enjoy...:regular_smile:

Nice mod Suzuki Swift

BMW 5 Series

Integra DC5

New Merc S-Class

kk13

1,000 RPM
Oct 29, 2005
haha, yeah but you may feel we can't show plates...but we have a whole forum on number plates

bOi-R

Known Member
Apr 19, 2006
Very true that. Especially in the "idiot driver's" corner lol. Anyways, I think its just a matter of best practice type thing.. :)

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
UE7, no, you shall do it all the time, this is to respect other's privacy and safety. People can trace down to their home address from JPJ with the plate number and it may put other's ride or live in great danger.

and for those mod machine shot, you may bring trouble to the owner if authority wanna take some action.

just my 2 cents.
But there is a Nice No. Plate thread where nobody erase the plates woh.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Ford is conducting a nationwide road show that is currently underway that will showcase the latest models from the brand and offer attractive deals and offers for participants in the campaign activities.

Some of the models that will be available for the public to view and experience during the road show include the all-new Fiesta, Focus TDCi, Mondeo, Escape and Ranger. Members of the public that test drive the Fiesta during the road show or at any Ford dealer in the country by 31 March will...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience