R32 Gts-t

skzzi

Known Member
Jan 24, 2005
Hi guys
im driving the R32 GTS-T in aus, just got it couple of weeks back. The car is stock standard ( i mean really standard, the previous owner must be a lady or something).
Need some opinion here, what turbo can i get that i can bolt staright on?? im getting worry about the standard turbo (ceramic turbo) as i heard it is really fragile or something.
Thx

Jebu

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Hi, here are some suggestions

1) Get the RB25 turbo from the R33GTST
2) Upgrade your fuel pump to the GTR unit
3) Get some decent sparkplugs
4) Boost at 1bar.

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Jebu said:
Hi, here are some suggestions

1) Get the RB25 turbo from the R33GTST
2) Upgrade your fuel pump to the GTR unit
3) Get some decent sparkplugs
4) Boost at 1bar.
Sounds like a plan.. Just don't boost @ 1bar in Aussie heat with stock cooler lol..

also, since its totally stock standard.. get an exhaust and maybe air filter and bov if thats your thing ;)

skzzi

Known Member
Jan 24, 2005
thanks for the suggestion
and yeah i have planned to change the exhaust and the air filter first
will leave the stock the BOV in the mean time cause BOV here in aus is a damm cop magnet, they will defect the car.

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
LOL dude.. in 5 years of living here, 4 of which with modified car.. ive been pulled over so many times ive lost count..

in fact, i just got a yellow off today :( bet u i'll get another before the next week is over LOL

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys, im just wonderin which muffler is the best for an auto tranny car with turbo. Semi flow or Straight flow? I know the general rule:
- Semi is better for AT cos of backpressure & pick up (low end)
- Straight is better for MT & high RPM (top end)
But it becomes a bit more complicated (at least for me) to figure out the best setup for AT turbo. I read here - What is the best Muffler for Turbo ?? - SR20...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience