R3 Time Attack 3dot6

KillerB

Known Member
Nov 20, 2003
Malaysia
Visit site
adian said:
Fellas..

We're hoping to do a new course, in our usual R3 style: quick, flowing, and tricky!

/adian
Hope we don't have to suit the layout to the drift layout like last time. Just good ol fashioned time attack layout.

faisal

1,500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
The Valley
ignition.my
yeah. being a support event for the Drift leaves TA at the mercy of Drift course layout, especially when it involves the un-movable water barier..

But Shah Alam Carpark also has many kerbs lining the area with only one small section as open area. that itself leaves the course tight .

R3's best courses are the ones in SIC carpark.. Big open space for us to do sweepers and switchbacks

dzal_a

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
faisal said:
But Shah Alam Carpark also has many kerbs lining the area with only one small section as open area. that itself leaves the course tight .
are this time the course use all the space like round 1...??

faisal said:
R3's best courses are the ones in SIC carpark.. Big open space for us to do sweepers and switchbacks
ya...i remember that.....that one really syok.....very wide open space...hehehehe

KillerB

Known Member
Nov 20, 2003
Malaysia
Visit site
faisal said:
yeah. being a support event for the Drift leaves TA at the mercy of Drift course layout, especially when it involves the un-movable water barier..

I just wanna avoid those boring handbrake turns only :_: . R3TA has an average of 80 participants per event, vs drift 40? - but have to be at the mercy of drift - as they sang in the the song.... isn't it ironic..... Anyway, i'm in for the fun :regular_smile: Actually, IMHO the best R3 TA course was in proton's test track. :shades_smile:

faisal

1,500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
The Valley
ignition.my
KillerB,

Not to worry. R3 layouts mostly avoid mickey mousey layouts like the other "Leader in Autocross" organiser.

Adian and I aren't fans of 360' roundabout type courses. Most of the time our course would have a max of only one Handbrake induced hairpin.

faisal

1,500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
The Valley
ignition.my
The Course at Proton Test track is also highly rated.

So much so whenever there's a in hse or media event they use that course layout

benzer

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
faisal said:

Yeah.. SIC carpark and Proton test track layout are the best so far.. Just a susgestion, why not have the R3TA final at SIC carpark?!

DimDimer

Known Member
Jan 10, 2005
Visit site
PM me too. is there any other way than fax? i don't have a fax machine? any place to register? missed out the last one on last week.

dzal_a

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
faisal said:
Latest updates on first posts
how bout the layout bro.....it's possible can get the layout by today....?
coz tomorrow morning we go to shah alam oledi