R3 Time Attack 3dot6

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
KillerB,

Not to worry. R3 layouts mostly avoid mickey mousey layouts like the other "Leader in Autocross" organiser.

Adian and I aren't fans of 360' roundabout type courses. Most of the time our course would have a max of only one Handbrake induced hairpin.

The Course at Proton Test track is also highly rated.

So much so whenever there's a in hse or media event they use that course layout

faisal said:
yeah. being a support event for the Drift leaves TA at the mercy of Drift course layout, especially when it involves the un-movable water barier..

But Shah Alam Carpark also has many kerbs lining the area with only one small section as open area. that itself leaves the course tight .

R3's best courses are the ones in SIC carpark.. Big open space for us to do sweepers and switchbacks

Yeah.. SIC carpark and Proton test track layout are the best so far.. Just a susgestion, why not have the R3TA final at SIC carpark?!

faisal said:
KillerB,

Adian and I aren't fans of 360' roundabout type courses. Most of the time our course would have a max of only one Handbrake induced hairpin.

perfect for monkey drivers like me :P

PM me too. is there any other way than fax? i don't have a fax machine? any place to register? missed out the last one on last week.

faisal said:
Latest updates on first posts

how bout the layout bro.....it's possible can get the layout by today....?
coz tomorrow morning we go to shah alam oledi

mana layout ? hmmm said by the end of yesterday.... i waited till 2am liaoo.. still not yet upload......

Canken,

Your meeting point is part of the TA course.

elaine,
Adian is still finalising the course.

Truth be told having a course layout is not as good as actually walking the course on event day. 2 dimensional vs 3 dimensional view...........

faisal said:
Canken,

Your meeting point is part of the TA course.

elaine,
Adian is still finalising the course.

Truth be told having a course layout is not as good as actually walking the course on event day. 2 dimensional vs 3 dimensional view...........

got u ah fai,
just want to get members to the area. it will be barricaded to non competitors right as usual.

how many crew passes will be issued to each competitor?