Kuantan Time Attack

dzal_a

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
hey guys.....just got the information here.....

september 8,9 and 10.....got one time attack event at Kuantan...anybody interested...?

ontahz

Feb 6, 2006
hey dzal!! what u want me to do? i thought here got some poll or else.. hurmmm

time attack?? humm....... maybe some show off and izzit there have a competition?

dzal_a

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
i'll confirm wit u guys the detail by next week....but the date is confirm:regular_smile:

dzal_a

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
ketit said:
how come time attack 3 days?
actually this is something like carnival....and this motorsports carnival are include time attack/drift/mini bike....etc...etc.....

i will confirm the time attack schedule for u guys....what i know....the organizer will arrange to all competitor accomodation package(carrier for car KL - Kuantan,hotel/appartment and registration fees)...the detail will finalize this weekend....stay tuneee

dzal_a

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
ontahz said:
hey dzal!! what u want me to do? i thought here got some poll or else.. hurmmm
justwant ask u la...want to go or not....??...just do some survey here......

ontahz said:
time attack?? humm....... maybe some show off and izzit there have a competition?
ya.....this is a competition with good prizess...:regular_smile:

dzal_a

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
ketit said:
i hope prizes from no 1 -4 ,else susah la a bit naik podium if always the MR2 or Evo 7 makan the day. :p
hahhahahaha...dont worry dude.....the regulation may b different with FTS event......this is not FTS event....
just stay tune.....i will check all the particular for u guys by this weekend......

the organizer just concern bout the participant....that why i do some survey here.......this event will be a huge carnival....and what i know....the R3 team will join this event....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi! I'm using Wira 1.5 convert to VR4 220 just done upgrade my wiring+ECU+air Flow Sensor & Top part (Head & etc) to Evo3...the prob is everytime I'm start boosting...for example I'm at 2nd gear...put the pedal to the floor... :burnout: wess...Ka-ching...change to 3rd gear...to engine when off...but if I cruise normally :driver: it ok...only when I want to a have fun a bit...feel like wanna boost my engine...it always happen like that :hmmmm: ...I'm using 0.7 bar...my tank also already...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience