Kuantan Time Attack

dzal_a

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
hey guys.....just got the information here.....

september 8,9 and 10.....got one time attack event at Kuantan...anybody interested...?

ontahz

Feb 6, 2006
hey dzal!! what u want me to do? i thought here got some poll or else.. hurmmm

time attack?? humm....... maybe some show off and izzit there have a competition?

dzal_a

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
i'll confirm wit u guys the detail by next week....but the date is confirm:regular_smile:

dzal_a

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
ketit said:
how come time attack 3 days?
actually this is something like carnival....and this motorsports carnival are include time attack/drift/mini bike....etc...etc.....

i will confirm the time attack schedule for u guys....what i know....the organizer will arrange to all competitor accomodation package(carrier for car KL - Kuantan,hotel/appartment and registration fees)...the detail will finalize this weekend....stay tuneee

dzal_a

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
ontahz said:
hey dzal!! what u want me to do? i thought here got some poll or else.. hurmmm
justwant ask u la...want to go or not....??...just do some survey here......

ontahz said:
time attack?? humm....... maybe some show off and izzit there have a competition?
ya.....this is a competition with good prizess...:regular_smile:

dzal_a

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
ketit said:
i hope prizes from no 1 -4 ,else susah la a bit naik podium if always the MR2 or Evo 7 makan the day. :p
hahhahahaha...dont worry dude.....the regulation may b different with FTS event......this is not FTS event....
just stay tune.....i will check all the particular for u guys by this weekend......

the organizer just concern bout the participant....that why i do some survey here.......this event will be a huge carnival....and what i know....the R3 team will join this event....

dzal_a

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
m k one said:
dzal. do u hv the layout for kuantan TA ?
not yet bro.....this saturday i will go to kuantan and finalize the details.....will update u guys later...

stay tune

dreamers_vault

Known Member
May 15, 2006
DuKe said:
syok syok...
u go ka??

....i wonder if my datsun can reach there or KL at least.....:emoticon_U:

ontahz

Feb 6, 2006
dzal_a said:
justwant ask u la...want to go or not....??...just do some survey here......

ya.....this is a competition with good prizess...:regular_smile:

i think there is no problem to go but to join the time attack dunno laa. all depends to the car owner....muehehehe. kancil cannot cari makan since ketit say so... :damnmate:

ehh dzal.. since u have another car to test so lend me ur car laa.. can or not?? :beer: :beer:

dzal_a

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
ontahz said:
ehh dzal.. since u have another car to test so lend me ur car laa.. can or not?? :beer: :beer:
hahahahha...ssyyyyhhhhhsss....:mouth_closed:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys. Just want to share something with you out especially for those whose driving Proton Waja. Last CNY while on my way to JB i take a break at Seremban R&R for breakfast. Take a break around 15 minute.Then went back to car then start it up.Few second after that my engine suddenly die.Try to crank back but nothing.Its cranking well just wont start.I suspect battery flat out sing the night before I do some upgrading work for my ICE. Temporally disconnect all recently make connection and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience