R3 TA 3dot6 Results!

faisal

1,500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
The Valley
ignition.my
bangkai_jk said:
hope r3 can organise in a better place.. coz it was too slippery.. my tyres keep spinning and cant go.. juz stuck on the sand..
Slippery surfaces are part of the challenge. Auotcrosses in Malaysia are mostly held in carparks and most carparks in Malaysia big enough for TA are either bumpy or sandy/dusty. This is because most car parks are neglected, surface wise.

Organisers do try their best to clean up and smoothen the surfaces but there is only so much that can be done in 2 days.

Anyway some car parks (SIC PA3 for instance) are better than others .

Glad you enjoyed yourself. Hope to see you in future events.

faisal

1,500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
The Valley
ignition.my
Mike (TRD)

Welcome to the world of autocross.

Good to see that you enter comps now. After your first forray into trackdays, now autocossing, wat next? Rally??

ADX3

Apr 11, 2006
If i didnt remembered wrong,only Deric did 89sec followed by unker champ who did 90sec and followed by me,which did 90.9 sec if not wrong

canken2

1,500 RPM
Mar 18, 2004
PJ
Visit site
ADX3 said:
If i didnt remembered wrong,only Deric did 89sec followed by unker champ who did 90sec and followed by me,which did 90.9 sec if not wrong
Congrats Dominator Ang for FTD.

Wish your continued success and be our country F1 driver one day!

rapidfire

Jun 28, 2006
i wonder where can i have all the results during last saturday R3?cz at the R3 website they didnt update..all is round 2 oni..cz my fren was driving a subaru won third..so i dun know whether to believe him or not...

canken2

1,500 RPM
Mar 18, 2004
PJ
Visit site
rapidfire said:
i wonder where can i have all the results during last saturday R3?cz at the R3 website they didnt update..all is round 2 oni..cz my fren was driving a subaru won third..so i dun know whether to believe him or not...

yes Alwyn is 3rd. refer to Rocco class

http://www.netrixs.com/R3/R3TA-3dot6.htm

blur_civic

500 RPM
Oct 8, 2004
KL/PJ
I heard some ppl calling Deric a new name that day..

Deric "FF Drifter" Lim.. hahaha... Chunded..

TRD16v

1,500 RPM
Feb 9, 2004
Tokyo, Japan.
Visit site
dzal_a,
congrats to u too bro! hehheehehe!

faisal,
This is my 2nd TA event.. 1st was at beside shah alam stadium wif no toilet.. ahhaahahahahahaah.. 2nd one ok la got toilet finally can pee.. ahahahahahahaahaha!! SIC sudah masok and now TA next shud be rally wif tokyo drift EVO 4WD! ohhhhh yeah babeh! *in my dream* zzzzzzzzzz.......

Regards,
Mike

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

For a car with its girth and horsepower, Isaac Newton himself would testify that the 2012 Nissan GT-R shouldn’t be able to do the century sprint in three seconds flat but the supercar slayer does just that and just to drive the point home, gets it captured on video.

Weighing in at just over 1,700kg and packing a 530hp with 607Nm of torque punch, it would be insane to dismiss it as nothing spectacular but...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience