R3 TA 3dot6 Results!

tom's

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
subang
www.zerotohundred.com
i think u must be refering to Alan not me.......seg with 3S-GE......2.0 class..... my trueno use 20v only........hahahaha..........

KillerB

Known Member
Nov 20, 2003
Malaysia
Visit site
Crash said:
A short write-up on R3TA 3dot6 on The R3gister
You know... you shud really b the publicist cum first-hand spokesperson cum direct correspondent cum columnist cum writerorwateverumaycallit for all the time attack events.

Cheers

Crash

1,500 RPM
Dec 2, 2003
Kay-El
vernonchan.com
KillerB said:
You know... you shud really b the publicist cum first-hand spokesperson cum direct correspondent cum columnist cum writerorwateverumaycallit for all the time attack events.

Cheers
Hahaha..thanks for the vote of confidence KillerB, but I prefer to drive balls out! :D

faisal

1,500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
The Valley
ignition.my
alo 4 weekends to go la.. where got 2 more weeks??....

Until Amprex/D1 confirm venue we R3TA can't confirm venue as we are only a SUPPORT event.

Last edited:

Fatality

Sexy Moderator
Nov 23, 2005
faisal.. on october final event venue still same carpark or change beside D1 again?
penang wan if bangkai mini going then i joining.. last event damm syiok even sandy... cut tyre cost.. hehehe
nobody upload our 3dot6 TA pics??
btw im the owner of the silver city with direct piping..hehehe

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

ok my car got broke into also haiz my kancill 660 window kena smash when park near billion sunway..the thief want to stole my player but luckly my dad got out on time and manage to save the situation thx god....i tint my windwo damn black also they want to broke into kns..but thx god la..did not lost anything just need to get a new window hai
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience