R3 Inspira

bktay

Jan 15, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
the 2.0Mt seems like won't come as no development on it for now.
try look/ask around proton outlets on the R3 MT. why your parent wants r3? get the normal MT good enough and get bodykits etc later. real young at heart eh?
haha, seen like r3 more worth the price. same price... except the bodykits... still can get the yokohama tyre and r3 rims.
but actually, more important is the r3 are base on the first batch car. after that are made in malaysia.
Do you know any problem about the new batch car campare the old once? How about the quality?

DM3

Known Member
Apr 27, 2010
PJ
haha, seen like r3 more worth the price. same price... except the bodykits... still can get the yokohama tyre and r3 rims.
but actually, more important is the r3 are base on the first batch car. after that are made in malaysia.
Do you know any problem about the new batch car campare the old once? How about the quality?
ya it's more worth it but too bad really limited units.

so far even with newer batches no issue at all,just of course more local prts but it's just plastic fittings here and there not major local components.
don't worry.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
u mean the current r3MT? ok what the price 79k?
If not mistaken, is same price as current 1.8MT but with additional bodykits, rims and etcs.
Yet only 100 units left...goodies worth RM9K according to paultan.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I think i've made a mistake when couple of days ago, i parked my car under one rambutan tree in front of my house. now, my interior is beatifully sieged under ants. i think they already made their sarang inside my dashboard. during cold day, i can see them queing out from aircon ventilator to everywhere in the cabin. wat a headache.. :banghead: anyone know how to pesticiside car's interior?? please help me

thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience