Questions for Hyundai Scoupe Owner

warezweza

Jul 8, 2005
KL
I'm looking forward to buy a scoupe to play around with... I got few questions for you guys.

1) Is it true that scoupe parts are hard to find?
2) Scoupe parts = proton parts?
3) What's the best engine transplant options available for Scoupe?

Thanks in advance for answering my questions guys :)

drill

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Damansara
ermm...let see...

1)when it comes to bodypart,interior and exterio, well it is true enuff.....unless u like to do it in ur own way(modify things to fit in etc)
2)for now, i can say,40% of the parts can use proton parts(front absorbers,springs for all 4,clutch,brake servo etc)
3) If you got the money, i would really prefer to dump in an evo 4 -6 engine. as it requires only 1 mountiing to be touch. other than that i've seen a 4g13(mitsu engine) in the car,4g92 mivec,vr4 and sr18 or 20(not sure). please bear in mind all the mentioned mitsu engine is in reverse position from the normal engine.
wanna know more,call me at 012-6762020. im at damansara.btw, mind my english, as i only knows to speak malay....hehehehe

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
drill, was expecting u or scoupe to answer this thread, dare not to touch your territory. Hehe.

Friend, how's life? Still have free time for a drink?

warezweza, join the hyundai club when you bought the car.

warezweza

Jul 8, 2005
KL
Drill, I really appreciate your answers. I assumed that you have a scoupe. Maybe later when I bought one, you can help me with the tips and tricks on how to take care of it.

BlackSamurai, sure mate I'd love to join you guys when I bought the car.

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
drill's scoupe is the turbo version where scoupe's scoupe (sound funny :P) is NA if i'm not mistaken.

drill

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Damansara
errr bro..scoupe is hibernating laa...his car will later be a monster woo....i dont want to reveal it first...let him tell hehehe....

warezweza....yup i do own one,,my office mate also have one...u r most welcome to contact me k

scoupe

1,000 RPM
Mar 19, 2005
shah alam
haha not really la still cannot play with wira evo la. sorry guys i only come on on weekends cause the place im renting got no internet. well as far as i know the front and back axel of the scoupe is very similar to scoupe. the scoupe got 3 models 1 with 4g15(can put vr4,evo1, etc...)the other two is using hyundai alpha engine. i looked at my friends 94 scoupe the engine diff already even fuel pump cannot fit my 93 model, warezweza engine parts still can get from hyundai and from one zth member(accord racing). what ever u do try to stay away from accidents cause im not sure if body parts can find
drill said:
errr bro..scoupe is hibernating laa...his car will later be a monster woo....i dont want to reveal it first...let him tell hehehe....

warezweza....yup i do own one,,my office mate also have one...u r most welcome to contact me k

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I have a L6 turbo Kancil, the change done in early 2011. The car does not perform as well as it should, the job being done in Melaka. I don't know whether the mechanic who did the work did it properly. Does anyone know a reliable and honest turbo mechanic in the Klang Valley?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience