Question about Neon installation in malaysia ...

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
anyone have any idea how much for a set which include Front, rear and 2 side for white NEON (got such thing?)?

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
The only place I'll install under carriage neons, spot lights, flood lights, high beams, etc. is on the side skirt area and behind and bottom of my rear bumper. I'll also install a switch. This will be used when I park in dark areas. That's all. No other uses other than that.

andaq

Jun 9, 2005
kuala lumpur
if u do it with style, evrything will look cool. but some r just plain ass. i saw this red satria in kg. melayu subang with a big neon, no.. actually it looks like the long lamp we hv in the kitchen back home (wut's the name huh?) n it stuck out at the side of his undercarriage. dude.. the point is to make the damn lightings to be visible, not the lampu dapur itself. sheesh.

hey but then ah, ok la also. got fog lights at front, two neons at the side (one red, one blue on a green car) n animated lights on the grille (like nightrider) n flickering brake lights. now your iswara surely will look cool, if u park it at hartamas besides a stock 350z. hehehehe..

anvies

Known Member
Feb 26, 2005
Visit site
errr.. its up to u to install it but beside becareful of jpj or police, u have to becareful of thieves too... my friend did install neons in his car... being stolen 4 times.... now he take out all... so dulan already... just becareful lah friend, show off is cool~~ but huh... those cheap cold cathod is cheaper but if you got original underglow neon installed u have to becareful cause its not cheap huh~

coolbert

Known Member
May 30, 2005
Perak
hello guys, i have a set of LED neon undercar light. I install it on my toyota celica. Anyway, i'm selling off my car so i need to remove these lights. selling for RM800 for a complete set.
a on/off switch, a control box, a remote control, 2 side neon, one front and one rear.
its LED type, better than those neon...it's waterproof though. Won't get damage as easy as those neon.

with 7 colours, 7 light running sequence.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

To fellow enthusiast out there, need some opinion on what is the most optimized engine performance i can get with a ~rm5k budget. My current ride is all stock, no mod done. As for the performance range, looking at increasing the low-mid rpm range. As of now, looking at either NA mod or supercharging (not sure if within budget though). Appreciate the feedback.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience