Jan 11, 2005
ehdrian: thax bro

noorbi: tomoro i try upload

Last edited:

aaaalvin

Jan 19, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hi mospeda :)
Can u pm me spec, lowest price and location.
I am interested but really depending on spec only I will say if I'm truly interested. Anyway, I love the exterior, very very fierce looking car

mospeda353

500 RPM
Jan 11, 2005
Nicely done bro. Thumbs up. Looks like a real rally monster.
tq bro

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:20 PM ----------

Hi mospeda :)
Can u pm me spec, lowest price and location.
I am interested but really depending on spec only I will say if I'm truly interested. Anyway, I love the exterior, very very fierce looking car
text me bro..or we can meet somewer..dont shy..im gud guys..im not forcing u to buy.. loc k.l..

---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------

great looking ride.

What the performance like, bro?
tq bro.. performance? more more faster than standard evo..hihihi..

---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

Got hints of GT-R R33 from the pics :D Free BUMP for your ride bro :)
tq buddy

---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

unique and has that menacing looks....BUMP to you :driver:
thax sagaevo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I'm very interested to get an FD2R, also the price just dropped. Above that I'm putting a side about RM20k for car mod. What am I looking at & what could I get from that kind of budget?
I don't need a track car & not going to spend too much. If needing topping up above the budget abit would be fine. I'm asking this before getting the car...

What I have is mind is NOT to change the major parts in FD2R. What comes in with the car should be good enough already. Just mod it to the limit that...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience