Protons exported to Africa. Here's what they think about it...

rollakid

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
Visit site
arena with sc also 500hp..

sc-sos cili
hp-hamster power

lol

anyway, what i readabout before is that the foreigners like the gti, but complain its rare and hard to find?

bangkai_jk

1,500 RPM
Sep 4, 2005
m
hey guys i have a question.. do u guys agree malaysian buy proton n perodua because of the price? er... donno y suddenly something link with this.. hehe

rollakid

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
Visit site
bangkai_jk said:
hey guys i have a question.. do u guys agree malaysian buy proton n perodua because of the price? er... donno y suddenly something link with this.. hehe
i dunno... but since i enter secondary school, late 90's, my parents keep on telling me: "must study hard hard, get good grades, go into good uni and get a good paying job in the future, live a good life and don't have to buy proton."

imoloq

1,000 RPM
Nov 1, 2005
rollakid said:
i dunno... but since i enter secondary school, late 90's, my parents keep on telling me: "must study hard hard, get good grades, go into good uni and get a good paying job in the future, live a good life and don't have to buy proton."
LOL buy old skool cars better haahahaha

imoloq

1,000 RPM
Nov 1, 2005
Yeah the second article looks like it's written by Proton's marketing people. The article strongly suggests that Proton is hiding behind Lotus....again.

bangkai_jk

1,500 RPM
Sep 4, 2005
m
they want to get ppl believe that the quality of proton is good because of lotus.. lol

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Ever imagine what is the real meaning or specifications behind any vehicles sold in the market labeled with 5 stars safety rating?

This is the American rating for car crash safety rating:

Front crash:-

5 stars - 10 percent or less chance of serious injury

4 stars - 11 percent to 20 percent chance of serious injury

3 stars - 21 percent to 35 percent chance of serious injury

2 stars - 36 percent to 45...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience