Proton Wira Dashboard no light

Mar 4, 2011
Perak
Hi everyone:driver:

I a newbie car owner, i just bought a second hand car. but after a month of buying it i have a problem with the light of the dashboard it doesn't work, no lights at all. It very difficult for me at night bcoz i cannot see the speedometer and other meter in the dashboard coz of no light, it started when my car alarm spoiled then a few days the dashboard lights does not work. I already ready removed the defective car alarm board circuit. Can anyon:stupido2::stupido2::stupido2:elp me with this? Thanks in advance.

C99D-MMC5537

Known Member
Jan 9, 2008
go and check your rear lamp. if the rear lamp also no light, that's mean it either your rear lamp fuse gone or relay gone. if this the case, check both fuse for RH & LH rear lamp. It situated below of dashboard at driver side (most right near RH door). There is small black fuse box. If both of this fuse is OK, then check the relay inside relay box situated at LH side of your engine bay.

bukslokub

Mar 4, 2011
Perak
Hi,

I just checked the fuse and relay and they are both ok.....any other suggestion? thanks in advance

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Is Lamborghini’s range-topping Murcielago short on anything? Well the boys at JB Car Design seem to think so, and they’ve decided to act on it. The result is the Bat LP640 performance and styling package that would set buyers back a whopping 88,000 Euros, roughly the price of a 2011 Porsche 911 Carrera...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience