Proton Saga / Iswara

blahblah

500 RPM
Nov 19, 2003
Milky Way
www.bernardloke.com
Originally posted by dkoo@Jun 9 2004, 01:53 PM
dkoo...what alex tell you about me la?
:lol: .. dun need so nervous lah... he told me nothing.. he just todl me the blah blah from iswara thread in zth also mmu student .. somore is from penang... like this only ler.. at 1st i tot u are the bernard i know.. later found out is not ler.. :lol:

btw,where u stay??serdang??hostel??cyberia??
I still small kid la..beta FOE only...still new to MMU..just came from Melaka....now stay in a HUT at Shah Alam.

blahblah

500 RPM
Nov 19, 2003
Milky Way
www.bernardloke.com
Originally posted by Saga Continue@Jun 9 2004, 12:12 PM
not the taman mayang one....i meen the fist design done by architecture firm.....is not real building but its on paper.......darn cun one the original design.....but whut to do.....
U mean u guys(students) actually saw the plan? wat happened to it la..and who designed the current building?

Saga Continue

1,500 RPM
May 14, 2004
Ampang Baybeh
Visit site
not all student but only me :D ....becoz the designer of the building is T.R Hamzah and Kenneth Yang Architecture Associates (this company design the mesiniaga building in subang), one of the architect there is my friend and while hes on the project he used to come and used my pc for his work...and i saw the original concept laaaaa......fist hand before that limkokwing saw it.....i was like wow...whut da heck...it look like MI6 headquarters man...wicked and moden...but it turn out not as expected....actually that ol' fool got not enough cash to build it up to the standard......

copa

Known Member
Mar 31, 2004
adrian , next time when u stop at traffic lights must smoke cigg and open window ... look around u if got cun chicx then say hi + ask their number hahahaha

khoyos

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2003
Shah Alam
guys when is the next TT?
hope that my wagon is ready by the next TT....
got some money, hope to get my car moving A.S.A.P :lol:
p/s anyone got spare driveshaft? i need the CV joint. mine REALLY sick already.

SaGa TuRBo

500 RPM
Dec 30, 2003
Visit site
Katakan'TAK NAK' to smoking copa bai... :P

Khoyos,what stuff are you guys dealing la??HHHmmm,3 big box of PLANTA??? hehehehehehee

yiheng85

500 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
bandar utama, P
www.geocities.com
haha..yeah...finally get my car back to good cond :P gearbox juz the gearbox oil prob..now ok liao..engine timing change sensor then now fine liao :) front lamp oso all done :P happy... haha

khoyos, hope to c ur wagon next TT :)

c ya all guys...

vestax

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Damansara Heigh
www.fivio.com
antonio ,
pm me la about it bro . khoyos apa cerita , u want the driveshaft or not ?. if you want i kasi bukak from the kunckle la . cause the shaft is still in the kunckle ..

puffcurry

Known Member
Dec 2, 2003
Ampang,Kuala Lu
profiles.yahoo.com
:P waaahhh Tuan khoyos sudah BALIK!! sudah KAYA!!! hahaha!!!

Khoyos:how boss?? sold lots of cars already ahh...mesti damn big your commision...hey never recived your sms laaa...my 019 please...I forgot my Digi in Holland at a whore house...lucky my friend kept for me...

.. :blink: did i say whore house??? i meant warehouse!!! :(

Tebo..u lansi aah u..I wave at u u buat taktau haaa...bugger..next time i langgar u!!dunt care!! i wanna langgar u!! hahaha :lol:

antonio: waahhh a DIY project...ada pics kaa?? u should take step by step pics maan..will really help a lot!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

:adore: My car got problem..
the power window and air cond cant function..:confused:
but my car can start the engine hav no prob ( satria 1.3 )
any idea?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience