Proton Saga / Iswara

Saga Continue

1,500 RPM
May 14, 2004
Ampang Baybeh
Visit site
how to spray my wastegate green colour..?? can huh?? bleh buat ker..??

good idea also...i wanna go and colour my rocker cover green...hehehee :P
my carburetor green.....my radiator gree....and my tabung exzos green.....boleh buat ker..?? (im an environmentalist)

and by the way....SaGa TuRBo, wasnt ya hair quite long also ;)

copa

Known Member
Mar 31, 2004
hahahah wei joking la tai kor
alar i know la adrian use that way so when he stop at the traffic light those chics can see his car and leng chai face then open window say hi 1 hahaha

vestax

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Damansara Heigh
www.fivio.com
where got jam bai infront of pyramid , i everyday lalu there no jam also , jam heading towards ldp or fed highway yes la , but infront of pyramid mana ada jam . slow moving infrot of the shop lots yes la .

Saga Continue

1,500 RPM
May 14, 2004
Ampang Baybeh
Visit site
guys its obvious....he went to sunway modiffying area laaa....get some shiet twikking on under his hood man....must be wicked.....

SaGa TuRBo

500 RPM
Dec 30, 2003
Visit site
saga_continue,my hair compare to vesty's hair,mine is damn short ler..

HHhmm,copa it seems you know what to do during stopping in traffic light huh....Si fu copa, giving some of his FAVOURITE activities advise... :P

Adely,sometimes the jam heading to ldp will be drag until the caltex there..what time you normally you use that road la,i use around 7 something in the morning la

vestax

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Damansara Heigh
www.fivio.com
i from pj mah , if my class at 9 , i`ll leave at 8.45 , if i leave too early sure sangkut jam like hell one . 8.45 smoother abit . i always use fed highway into sunway then to usj .

blahblah

500 RPM
Nov 19, 2003
Milky Way
www.bernardloke.com
Adrian u got so hardworking or not? 7am++ already out from house??? Come Cyberjaya study ma..what time also traffic not jam...the slowest u can drive is 60km/h during 8-9am.

blahblah

500 RPM
Nov 19, 2003
Milky Way
www.bernardloke.com
Originally posted by Saga Continue@Jun 9 2004, 01:35 AM
hmmm...cyber sangap la...mau makan pun susah....blahblah..u in mmu izit..??
Yup..I remember that you are in LUCT rite?

antonio

Old Member
Jul 27, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Originally posted by vestax@Jun 8 2004, 08:18 PM
heh belum cuba belum tahu ?. yeah la u cuba dulu baru bagitahu la woi ! . :lol: anyway the radiator as big as the vr4 one just that its single layer .

which workshop did the conversion ?. tak kan 4 weeks . cepat cepat kasi kautim , then can bring me on a ride mah . those who have done their conversion will basically run the same setup one , only the workmanship is different thats it .
:D

yerp 4 weeks aledi including this week...late bcoz first week..barai my car...second week barai the perdana..third week...go looking for mountings,bla bla bla,..now only can fix all things....but now mouting not yet bikin....just now juz the power steering....yeaaaa i'll have power assist...wow canggih laa...muaahhahaa... summore late due to only my foremen and me do the work....if i dont come to w'shop no work is done...only me and my foreman do things....heiheihei...besa lah..cheap so like this lahh....i oso got sum w/shop and automotive background so no complaints from me if kena minyak or hitam tangan...muakakekke...

k time to go home....ngantuk aledi....juz now wanna pasang timing belt oso like setengah mati wan...itu the engine at the floor...if in the car dunno larr....

ermm Vex...got any timing cover bawah to spare...mine's aledi cut off bcoz the perdana use EVo mounting...so cannot fit then cut...so my timing belt is terdedah wif dust,grease bla bla bla.....Sure sure....i'll bring u jalan² in my car after i aledi put crower,hks,apexi,microtech,haltech motech,T88,pisang,balloon tyres...wakakkaa...another 100 years....hihihihi.... :rolleyes: :o :P <_< B)

dkoo

Known Member
Mar 22, 2004
yup...im in limkokwing...cyber hot like hell man....canot tahan in the heat....
saga continue.. u in limkokweng?? stay at cyberia??
do u know a guy who drive dark brown wira with mivec turbo?? the guy also stay in cyberia and park his car inside the carpark building.. do u know him??
tonite when i pass by his car to my frien unit.. i seeing him open the hood and repairing his leaking radiator.. very nice the engine head with the MIVEC words... :lol:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

any silvia owners in the house? Who am I kiddin definitely got owners in the forum..haha
Would like to get your input on the cost and also what’s it like if owning a silvia (13,14,15) and anyone who daily’s it. :))
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience