Proton Saga / Iswara

Saga Continue

May 14, 2004
Ampang Baybeh
i saw that car b4...but i didnt stay in cyberia.....i stay in ampang dude.....i didnt know it is mivec anyway....mivec or gsr in my mind b4...not MIVEC...giler gaban

dkoo

Mar 22, 2004
QUOTE (Saga Continue @ Jun 9 2004, 01:35 AM)
hmmm...cyber sangap la...mau makan pun susah....blahblah..u in mmu izit..??

Yup..I remember that you are in LUCT rite?
blah blah.. ur name is bernard rite?? i'm dafthen from fom delta accounting ;)
i hear alex say u from penang also rite?? island or mainland?? i tot u are the bernard i know coz he also from penang..
where u staying now??sedang or hostel or cyberia?? can go find u yamchar lah or next time tt we can go togather.. :lol:

antonio

Old Member
Jul 27, 2009
Originally posted by vestax@Jun 9 2004, 04:05 AM
bro timing cover the down part & upper part i got , but from a mirage la , grey colour . if you want can sell to you .
bape bro vex...cheap cheap can lar....rm 30kan ahh....lower only not upper wann...ermm mirage can fit VR4 meh???hmmm sms le the price or PM oso can...which wan easier for u..

tq...

:D <_< :rolleyes: :P :o

dkoo

Mar 22, 2004
saw that car b4...but i didnt stay in cyberia.....i stay in ampang dude.....i didnt know it is mivec anyway....mivec or gsr in my mind b4...not MIVEC...giler gaban
too bad.. i tot u are in cybreia, then can straight go find u yamchar at nite.. LKW is very artistic man.. i went in b4.. very canggih the campus design B)

i think tat car is gsr with mivec head coz i can see all his meter meter and I/C big big infront..

i found the car is very nice,, no chance to get know the owners lah.. ;)

Saga Continue

May 14, 2004
Ampang Baybeh
hmmm...the building okay laaaa......i dont like it becoz the original design is nicer....my friend works with the architecture company...if u see the original design....u will say wuttafark did they do........u should look the interior man...is like walking inside a deah row....all black.....but rite now limkokwing cuti la....if u wanna yamcha this friday can la...ill be at college submitting my final work....but siang laaa...malam wanna go tt

dkoo

Mar 22, 2004
hmmm...the building okay laaaa......i dont like it becoz the original design is nicer....my friend works with the architecture company...if u see the original design....u will say wuttafark did they do........u should look the interior man...is like walking inside a deah row....all black.....but rite now limkokwing cuti la....if u wanna yamcha this friday can la...ill be at college submitting my final work....but siang laaa...malam wanna go tt
this week untill sunday totally out.. i bz like hell... tomoro 5pm got test.. study like hell....
after tat have to rush a 25pages and 20pages group report.. shit due next week.. next saturday got test sommore.. damn bz.. but yet i still no sleeping :lol:
tomoro sure die on the tutorials :lol:

blahblah

Milky Way
www.bernardloke.com
Which original design la? The old Tmn Mayang one ah?

I went there a few times before they put the big poster to cover up the building....like you said..go inside all black..sometimes I feel like its inside a jail..multi storey one like those u see in movies...

dkoo...what alex tell you about me la?

Saga Continue

May 14, 2004
Ampang Baybeh
not the taman mayang one....i meen the fist design done by architecture firm.....is not real building but its on paper.......darn cun one the original design.....but whut to do.....

puffcurry

Dec 2, 2003
Ampang,Kuala Lu
profiles.yahoo.com
:P cipan: i tot these thread turned into college life thread...or architecture thread...

puffcurry

Dec 2, 2003
Ampang,Kuala Lu
profiles.yahoo.com
:P bukan laa..interior designer..hehehe...pssst..its a secret ok...

ves...I'm a small time corporate push-around....ppl push me here and der to get things done..in other words...an offboy/despatch...hehehe

dkoo

Mar 22, 2004
dkoo...what alex tell you about me la?
:lol: .. dun need so nervous lah... he told me nothing.. he just todl me the blah blah from iswara thread in zth also mmu student .. somore is from penang... like this only ler.. at 1st i tot u are the bernard i know.. later found out is not ler.. :lol:

btw,where u stay??serdang??hostel??cyberia??

Hello all sifus and experts,

Just want to know what is the market price for the evo3 ecu+wiring+maf. Please advise. Thank you in advance.

**I apologize if I post in the wrong section**