Proton Saga / Iswara

phantomRX8

Insignificant Fool
Mar 21, 2005
ISS
jcn9690 said:
yeah...i might selling it if i hav enuf money to buy full set fiore's front body part..hehehee...neway,there is somebody had booked it first lah...and the person is also one of the saga owner here....:biggrin:
well then...had to wait for another one laa...better save money to change to iswara

b/kit..maybe just change the front part first..hehe..anyway thanx bro..

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
theorekz,

me = powerful engine?? hahahahahah!!!

NOT!

stock standard kilang mari 4G15P laaa....

ask hatta-lar, he smoked me kaw2.....

jcn9690

1,000 RPM
Mar 17, 2004
Visit site
darahhitam said:
Cipan/Hatta: Bila nak lepak2?

Just got back from some chop shops in Kajang area.

Results = fuhgethaboutit.
Most of the items are farking overpriced now.
yeah me also thinking to yumchar with u.but then it all about the time..huish...im kinda bz every weekend lah.need to settle every weekdays homeworks...maybe this weekend bit free.i will giv u call b4 me drop to ur place.wanna talk about the body parts ler..:biggrin:

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
Hatta,

Cool.
I should be free this weekend - and even Monday/Tuesday coz I'll be on leave. Maybe to Senawang to visit Miton...hahahah.. but the suspension revalving job,....err...not yet la.

There's a new area opened recently near mine - good for long hours of TT.

Call/SMS me ahead of time.

blahblah

500 RPM
Nov 19, 2003
Milky Way
www.bernardloke.com

jimmylkj

Known Member
Jan 21, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
again this question been putting out again ..... 4g13p .... wat is the "p" ? wuahahahaha ..... brother .... "p" mestilah "POWERFUL" see all this sifuss .... miton ar .. cipan arr ... "black bird(blood)" arr .... aahahahaa ..... all "STANDARD4g15P" maaa .... seee !? sooooo POWERFUL ...... yak yak yak yak .....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys, I have an 05 Camry which is a company car. When I got the car the car has been previously used by another person. So what I noticed was that when I closed the boot lid it sounded very metallic and hollow like closing a standard Viva door with its hollow metallic sound.

Since it's a company car I'm not going to spend loads of my money on a car which isn't mine. So I took this opportunity to try out some DIY acoustic damping to dampen the metalic banging sound when you close the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience