darahhitam

Oct 4, 2004
www.cardomain.com
phantomRX8 said:
yes3x!! thats wat im looking for...r u selling me one bro?? hehe..been searching for that

long time ago...its called rubber lipszt is it?? tell me if anyone want to sell me that..giv me a

gud price...old thing summore..cannot go mahal2 laa right? hehe
Ol thing = rare thing.....hehehehe..:tongue:

cipan_supercas

Feb 4, 2004
www.draxecu.com
theorekz said:
cipan_supercas bro,

so much u bought the cam pulley? Arospeed ar? Different much or not the power n speed? FC leh??

thanks for the info
:)
u can look for this nickname = Honda[dna] in ZTH sell/buy section..or u can use the search button and type "AROSPEED" ..he is selling this product..RM220..brand new..in a box too..rather than buying..a custom made..secondhand stuff nearly RM300++ which use back ur old pulley/trade in..

no offence..but i hate buying a SECONDHAND stuff..sumore custom made..whereby u can buy..a new..shining..pulley with less price.. up to u la..if can get custom made cheap..ok maa..but if custom made price like mad than Arospeed..no point buying it..

power..not much la..as i told u..i'm playing with the powerband that i want..FC so far no prob..still the same..i slow driver only.. others 1.3/1.5 cucuk2 me i dun care one..my car slow one...i give way oni

theorekz

Mar 29, 2005
hiztorikal.c.t.
very sorry la bro..
wht u mean by powerband?? Wrist band i know la... ke ke...

thanks for the info... planning to get 1 into my 4G13P, but still consider whether to get tht or UR strut

jcn9690

Mar 17, 2004
phantomRX8 said:
yes3x!! thats wat im looking for...r u selling me one bro?? hehe..been searching for that

long time ago...its called rubber lipszt is it?? tell me if anyone want to sell me that..giv me a

gud price...old thing summore..cannot go mahal2 laa right? hehe
yeah...i might selling it if i hav enuf money to buy full set fiore's front body part..hehehee...neway,there is somebody had booked it first lah...and the person is also one of the saga owner here....:biggrin:

darahhitam

Oct 4, 2004
www.cardomain.com
hatta, you wanna facelift your JCN ar?

I thought you wanna retain the stock look (yet fast!).

3 halfcuts (front bodyparts) just arrived a couple of days ago in Kajang - snatched away like nobody's business in no time. Only one left as of yesterday, if you really want it then I can ask around about the price.
Should be below the current overpriced market tag.

cipan_supercas

Feb 4, 2004
www.draxecu.com
theorekz said:
ooo i see...

thanks man...
u said 1.3/1.5 cucuk2 u just give way is it? that means 4G93 cucuk2 dont give la..
wha... ur car power man... heh heh...
just kidding... :)
ishh..all car i bagi jalan..

but if miton,jcn9690,khoyos car ar..i sure stop ..let them go first..must give fast car jalan dulu... :tee:

hehehehe..

darahhitam

Oct 4, 2004
www.cardomain.com
cipan_supercas said:
ishh..all car i bagi jalan..

but if miton,jcn9690,khoyos car ar..i sure stop ..let them go first..must give fast car jalan dulu... :tee:

hehehehe..
But that day you never let me jalan? :frown:

You blocked and smoked me kaw2... :tongue:

MitonCT26

Seremban
PERGHHHHhhh......Seremban monster is in the magazine...merah merah lagi ooo damn machine...hehhahehahaehaehea...

best engine of course la 4G63......500hp on a saga no problem just the car cari tiang longkang divider pokok and lembu lembu beside the road...HAHAAHAHAHAHA...

P/S: the reason cipan want to let us go is when we want to overtake him side by side, he tekan one button, gas from one TONG come out, then the car wheelspin and chow from us at least 20 tiang...then he do it all over again...sengaja nak buat orang emo la tuh... :mad: :biggrin: :turtle:

darahhitam

Oct 4, 2004
www.cardomain.com
Cipan/Hatta: Bila nak lepak2?

Just got back from some chop shops in Kajang area.

Results = fuhgethaboutit.
Most of the items are farking overpriced now.

theorekz

Mar 29, 2005
hiztorikal.c.t.
seems like all this miton, cipan_supercas, darahhitam n others using power-powerful engine eh... Dont know want to listen to who... hahaha... maybe all of u all 4G93 pura-pura tak tau...

heh heh

phantomRX8

Insignificant Fool
Mar 21, 2005
ISS
jcn9690 said:
yeah...i might selling it if i hav enuf money to buy full set fiore's front body part..hehehee...neway,there is somebody had booked it first lah...and the person is also one of the saga owner here....:biggrin:
well then...had to wait for another one laa...better save money to change to iswara

b/kit..maybe just change the front part first..hehe..anyway thanx bro..

darahhitam

Oct 4, 2004
www.cardomain.com
theorekz,

me = powerful engine?? hahahahahah!!!

NOT!

stock standard kilang mari 4G15P laaa....

ask hatta-lar, he smoked me kaw2.....

jcn9690

Mar 17, 2004
darahhitam said:
Cipan/Hatta: Bila nak lepak2?

Just got back from some chop shops in Kajang area.

Results = fuhgethaboutit.
Most of the items are farking overpriced now.
yeah me also thinking to yumchar with u.but then it all about the time..huish...im kinda bz every weekend lah.need to settle every weekdays homeworks...maybe this weekend bit free.i will giv u call b4 me drop to ur place.wanna talk about the body parts ler..:biggrin:

darahhitam

Oct 4, 2004
www.cardomain.com
Hatta,

Cool.
I should be free this weekend - and even Monday/Tuesday coz I'll be on leave. Maybe to Senawang to visit Miton...hahahah.. but the suspension revalving job,....err...not yet la.

There's a new area opened recently near mine - good for long hours of TT.

Call/SMS me ahead of time.

I own a Proton Saga 1990 model...Old skol punya kereta la...I just need sum help from ya'll on modifying my car, Can I like tune up d engine?(itz a 8 valve engine) or shall I change my engine?(whats the cheapest mitsubishi engine?)

About My interior, a lot of thing like longgar n d button all like old already la...iz there any place that can redo my dashboard n the plastic things in my car?? can I change the color of the dashboard? (If anyone got info pls let me know k) Thankz!!