Nov 19, 2003
Milky Way
www.bernardloke.com

jimmylkj

Known Member
Jan 21, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
again this question been putting out again ..... 4g13p .... wat is the "p" ? wuahahahaha ..... brother .... "p" mestilah "POWERFUL" see all this sifuss .... miton ar .. cipan arr ... "black bird(blood)" arr .... aahahahaa ..... all "STANDARD4g15P" maaa .... seee !? sooooo POWERFUL ...... yak yak yak yak .....

jimmylkj

Known Member
Jan 21, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
jgn pura pura cipan .... wuahahaha ....

yaa ... i think p stands for proton n iz 12v ?

n the 4g13 is mmc one rite !? 8v ?

not sure bout this ..... ^^

MitonCT26

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Seremban
cipan_supercas said:
maybe..this pic would remind us....during saga era..

Eddie lew (could his brother kar wai)...looks so young cos this pic is at least 10 years old...hehehhee... :biggrin:

kotemanja

Known Member
May 15, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
copa.speedshock.com
lol nice pic :)

eh who was asking for fiore bodypart? i got 1 rm650 nego la cin cai kira . contact me if u're interested.

aiyo dont give face to cipan , when u see his car just cucuk him till he fed up aledi then he straight go home cry to his papa lol then take out the real monster wahahahhaa

adik jgn mala ooooooo!!! wohooooooo

MitonCT26

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Seremban
There was a 1.5 saloon category a few years back in MSS but scrapped since 2004 when the response was lukewarm. as usual, the Johor fellas who are regulars in the johor race series dominated the scenes, especially eddie's brother.

as of now there are no talks about saga championship because we in SIC also tengah pening whether to continue with current format or add in new events, but less practice and race time.

Will update you guys once there are some changes in the MSS formats.

cipan_supercas

1,500 RPM
Feb 4, 2004
Shah Alam
www.draxecu.com
just got msg from a UK guy..

the he told me that..in UK..there is several type of saga that fitted with bodykits STANDARD from the manufacturer...haih..

sum of the pics..this one called Proton PUMA

sad coz we dun have it here.. :(

marvellous

Known Member
May 31, 2005
PERAK
help.....

original sunroof frm protong tu.... :biggrin:

bro...help me... :mad:
my car already siap...but in 3 week ago i dah change 3 more time my drive shaft bcoz putus...where can i make the custom ha...plz bro...tak tahan oooo

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys, I'm still new to turbo things, so would like to seek some informative help here.

I'm driving a Frontier now and I'm not sure how much is the stock boost. But it can be obtain by installing a boost meter. That's not a problem.

I would like to know if i boost up by 0.3 bar. Do I need to do other enhancements to the engine ? Diesel engines are known to be tough and strong but dont want to risk blowing up the engine. Do i need to enhanced the fueling ? or cooling ? Will boost up gave...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience