Proton R3 Satria Neo is here, need we say more

artworkz

500 RPM
Jul 3, 2008
JB
Although i'm supporting Proton all the way. But for this car i think it is overrated on the price.
For chassis side, only R3 springs is applied. Brakes just ventilated. The only pricey stuff is the performance engine itself. The seats i have nothing to say about it cause i havent look at the real 1. But base on the picture above looks ugly. Lol!

If you ask me 80k budget, i will definitely go for Manual Inspira 1.8.
Don't talk about other cars for this budget to me. There is no competitors at all. Maybe the closest competitor to this Inspira is Kia Forte maybe? But i will still got for Inspira in terms of performance, stability, and interior! Ya, you can blame the goverment but this is the fact. =)

Vios? City? Fiesta? Come on, don't make me laugh. Maybe i will "take a look" at it if it is selling at 45k-50k. Even a Proton Saga handling better than them. 50k is consider more than enough.
Vios and City tak payah cakap pun sudah tau. Fiesta? Nice outlook and performance. But too bad, plastic interior and also small room sizes.
u think inspira plastic better than fiesta???

affiq

Known Member
Sep 6, 2007
already saw it with my own eyes..i must say..i looks kindda nice...just walk around it...wasnt allowed to go in...looks wise...ok lah...performance...yeah...could be better...

Vox

Known Member
Jul 2, 2008
u think inspira plastic better than fiesta???

ok here comes the fiesta owner. ya you might be angry but i think fiesta is really more plastic. my personal opinion and i also mention the main point. the room size is quite small for fiesta. outlook is real good. but too bad i don like the interior =) if compared to the same price inspira.

i only comment on the cars i seat before, test before, see before. and also i m quite look into performance. since inspira is also offering manual 1.8 of course i will go for it in this price range.
of course la, if you talk about outlook, fiesta memang best in this range. sibeh nice. at the end i still talk about the overall performance. not only the outlook.

bktay

Jan 15, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
what i want to say is ...
expensive than cps ver. 30K ...
but same engine 1.6 ... same looks ...
just have a little bit different with cps bodykit ... ugly seat ... ugly colour ...
r3 lotus racing ver. better than this ... but that more expensive 110+K ...
Proton always love to tipu buyer ...
80K better take Ford Fiesta ...

XlimShady

Known Member
Oct 21, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
what i want to say is ...
expensive than cps ver. 30K ...
but same engine 1.6 ... same looks ...
just have a little bit different with cps bodykit ... ugly seat ... ugly colour ...
r3 lotus racing ver. better than this ... but that more expensive 110+K ...
Proton always love to tipu buyer ...
80K better take Ford Fiesta ...
Yeah.... very true. Take the 30k can mod my CPS into a monster d. Dump in one turbo, change the exhaust system, lighten flywheel & cam pulley, piggyback ECU, full set UR strut bars and anti-roll bars, upgrade suspension, change rims, change speakers, add subwoofers+ amps, change the lousy OEM blaupunk player also still got baki..... Can paint your cps red also if u want.

jimmyae101

1,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2005
medan indonesia
hahaha...all almost same with neo,but keep sell off in rm80k...PROTON ,U GILA KA? Mahal sangat la tu...RM80k...go for vios E spec 4 door sedan car.more executive than u.any one agree?

big_john

Known Member
Nov 22, 2008
nice but not worth it! (come on proton...u can do more better than this..!)

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
yea....u bought it at high price but there is no 2nd hand value....as the price will drop kawkaw in a very short time normally for proton.

look at perdana v6, what the market price(when new) and now...lolx...rugi kawkaw

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
RM80k for highcams and warranty, whats not to like? The interior is pretty GAUDY though....

But still lar. Its not surprising why there arent anymore hot hatches around. People like you all who keep complaining "expensive lah", how cheap you want it to be? RM10k with all the bells and whistles? :stupid:

RM80k is for mass production, they HAVE to make a profit of what they put into it dont they? So embarassing lah Malaysians. Everything also they want cheaper.

affiq

Known Member
Sep 6, 2007
RM80k for highcams and warranty, whats not to like? The interior is pretty GAUDY though....

But still lar. Its not surprising why there arent anymore hot hatches around. People like you all who keep complaining "expensive lah", how cheap you want it to be? RM10k with all the bells and whistles? :stupid:

RM80k is for mass production, they HAVE to make a profit of what they put into it dont they? So embarassing lah Malaysians. Everything also they want cheaper.

agree...plus...ure kindda buying those performance parts in installment...hehe..sape lg nk bg...

facegreen

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Mar 10, 2006
80k for R3? come on..... Neo Cps is enough save the money and keep in it in your pocket. Or top up another 15 to 20k u will get a Evo 7 2001. Better still.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys,need yr advice, I wanna buy spotlight or foglight to brighten my night driving experience.. i am unsure whether to buy raybrig or piaa spotlight or projector foglight ..
Pls advice.. my ride's ae111 headlights not so bright even my missus wira seems brighter at night..

fyi.. roads i usually drive have some street lights or no street light at all so really need better illumination...
thanks for the advice in advance..:adore:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience