[Proton Putra Collective] A Princely Alliance..

Maniaxxx

Jan 8, 2009
Anyone from putra collective can send me a PM?
i wanna to organize a putra gathering.
But, the admin in putra collective didn't approve me for few month i think many of you have face the same problem.
same here...they never approve me. maybe they all dead already..... :biggrin:

mospeda353

500 RPM
Jan 11, 2005
diz forum stuck in the middle.. all goes to FB.. i dont have FB n not even thinking to create it.. so how? :smokin::driver::itsme:

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
diz forum stuck in the middle.. all goes to FB.. i dont have FB n not even thinking to create it.. so how? :smokin::driver::itsme:
bro create FB lah :biggrin:
very easy to connect with all the members especially for TT and if you need any stuff specifically for you putra and also if you got any story to share :rolleyes:
you should join PUTRA CENTRAL coz thats for klang valley users specifically so you can connect with the guys that are nearby you :wavey:

---------- Post added at 12:17 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:16 PM ----------

same here...they never approve me. maybe they all dead already..... :biggrin:
the guys who started this club super active last time got TT every week also but now all older already so got other priorities :rolleyes:

karem

Not Seniorita
Jun 8, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
putralalala.blogspot.com
Is there still have good, reliable, clean, especially stock standard putra outside there? I doubt.. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
There is... but the drivers normally auntie / uncle already & they don't really need to sell the car coz it is a low cost maintenance & good powerband... :)

hey...is this page still alive? they never approve my registration... :hmmmm:
It's not very alive... members are not as active :(

Anyone from putra collective can send me a PM?
i wanna to organize a putra gathering.
But, the admin in putra collective didn't approve me for few month i think many of you have face the same problem.
Think you try facebook, there are some Putra owners group in there. Good luck.

FoarGeez

Known Member
Jun 20, 2005
Koala Loompour
hie bro, sorry to say this but our Putra Collective been very quiet for quite sometime since most of the seniors have sold of their beloved rides. Alternatively u can try FB. search for Putra Owners Club or Putra Central.. they are still active. mostly in northern region. but they do have in Klang Valley too.cheers.

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
hie bro, sorry to say this but our Putra Collective been very quiet for quite sometime since most of the seniors have sold of their beloved rides. Alternatively u can try FB. search for Putra Owners Club or Putra Central.. they are still active. mostly in northern region. but they do have in Klang Valley too.cheers.
putra central for klang valley and putra owners club for johor

casper23

Known Member
Jan 27, 2009
huh..

---------- Post added at 02:46 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:45 PM ----------

approve me...

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Supercar shootouts are a necessary evil, without it any supercar will lead a very dull, undramatic life. In fact the very DNA they are made out of would be entirely different if it weren't for shoot outs. Most major manufacturers go to the extent of buying a competing supercar to dissect it so as to learn its secrets, improve it, install it in their own car and call it their own technology. Think Nissan...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience