Proton panel design..

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
i realize that the interior panel design for protons(aircond control panel, etc) is all the same.. from the old days. Is there anyone out there know where can get different design for the panels? its ok if leave the control button/switch.. but i hope can get more modern graphic design on the panel. anyone know where can i get it?

Or anyone want to make new graphic design? sure can make a lot of money!! Guess all members in ZTH want it....

facelift

Known Member
Apr 25, 2005
What do you mean graphics? But if you want different dashboard sure got. Get the half cuts. :D

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
no, it not dashboard. i mean the graphic design of the aircond panel...just blue and black..... the same design from saga era. (the one have icon of person sitting and the other one how u wand the wind to blow.. that panel)

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
maybe some geometrical graphic design... or maybe grafitti fonts... depends.. if someone is willing to customize it... sure he will be rich!

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
i think sure someone in ZTH is starting to think how to make profit...hehe.......

rabakshoe

Known Member
May 14, 2005
Petaling Jaya
uhmm cant get ur idea there bro ..
but u can change it to digital panel .. halfcut also sellin it ..
taken out from mitsubishi cars

for design2 uhmm .. u DIY lah
then show us ur design ..

zan

2,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2005
get Iswara UK spec dashboard. comes complete with EFI wire harness, and voila! u can straight dumb in EFI engine...he he

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
yes, maybe i will do the project soon.. will show to u guys when its done :p

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
yes, quite near the gear knob. lucky the gear knob design can give a thumbs up. some people asked me "you change the gear knob or come with the car"........for wira se full spec...but no cd player/changer..... woooooooo........kedekut...

zan

2,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2005
Slipknot Fanatic said:
The location of the radio is also stupid which is near the gear knob.
in 1980s, they never think about such thing.. neither the manufacturer nor th car buyer.

rollakid

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
Visit site
kelvin--- said:
ppl at tat time thinks...must make the car convenient...let ppl shift gear and tune radio at the same time..lol...jk...
come to think about it, my car not proton but from early 80's gear shift to first and at the same time my finger can reach the aircond to turn it off so got more power launch out of the junction :D

kelvin---

1,000 RPM
Apr 7, 2005
Sarawak
rollakid said:
come to think about it, my car not proton but from early 80's gear shift to first and at the same time my finger can reach the aircond to turn it off so got more power launch out of the junction :D
tat must b wut the inventor is thinkin when he design the car..."hmm...when need more power...switch off aircon...so i think i will put the aircon reachable when shiftin gears..for full power..."..lol